The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Got a reply this morning, for the SC430 I would need to ship my ECU to Russia since it's a lot less common than the other 3uz ECUs.

I decided to take the plunge with Frank Smith at TTFS, he's going to ship me a dimsport unit and we're going to do a remote dyno tune.

Sorry I didn't see any of these posts until now, but since you are going with the Dimsport unit, I guess not all is lost. Just curious, is that a piggy back system or a stand-alone?

On a side note, a couple weekends ago, I got the timing belt, water pump, pulleys, tensioner, thermostat, temp sensor installed, the throttle body cleaned, and... The Fortune Auto custom valved coilovers installed. Dropped an inch at all four corners.

On another side note, on the way home today in the rain, I saw one of my old neighbors and we stopped to chat for a quick second in the middle of the road talking cars. By this time, it had stopped raining, but the roads were still quite wet. When we departed, I romped on it from a dead stop and it immediately started roasting the tires in a nice straight line, but then the fun started when it kicked into 2nd, still hanging around 6k rpm, a fair amount of white smoking coming off of the tires, and the ole' girl kicking a little bit side to side going down the road.

He called me a few minutes later once I got home and said he was shocked as hell to see that type of car doing something like that so easily, and sounding good doing it as well! He said he was laughing watching me going sideways down the road, fishtailing from side to side with a bunch of tire smoke. LOL

p3918794004-5.jpg

p3919906321-5.jpg

SC430 : still rare as chicken teeth, and a bit tricky to do. Currently, I only remap 5 speed SC430's locally, there are a few troubles with them that would require a bit of wiring

6 speed SC430's : in past 10 years, I only once held SC430 6-speed ECU in my own hands, and it was a JDM model. I can fix any 6-speed ecu right now if it will be sent my way.

Also 6 speed SC430's : software ID of your ECU required for me to see if I can do it remotely (with help of my US or UK based colleagues). That information can be pulled with a scan tool. Related article: https://www.lextreme.com/scan-tools-for-toyota-engine-swaps/

Sorry I didn't see any of these posts until now, but since you are going with the Dimsport unit, I guess not all is lost. Just curious, is that a piggy back system or a stand-alone?

On a side note, a couple weekends ago, I got the timing belt, water pump, pulleys, tensioner, thermostat, temp sensor installed, the throttle body cleaned, and... The Fortune Auto custom valved coilovers installed. Dropped an inch at all four corners.

On another side note, on the way home today in the rain, I saw one of my old neighbors and we stopped to chat for a quick second in the middle of the road talking cars. By this time, it had stopped raining, but the roads were still quite wet. When we departed, I romped on it from a dead stop and it immediately started roasting the tires in a nice straight line, but then the fun started when it kicked into 2nd, still hanging around 6k rpm, a fair amount of white smoking coming off of the tires, and the ole' girl kicking a little bit side to side going down the road.

He called me a few minutes later once I got home and said he was shocked as hell to see that type of car doing something like that so easily, and sounding good doing it as well! He said he was laughing watching me going sideways down the road, fishtailing from side to side with a bunch of tire smoke. LOL

p3918794004-5.jpg

p3919906321-5.jpg

No worries Chops. Your car is coming along fantastically! Have you considered some slightly bigger wheels? I think it would look great and give you a little more traction too.

The dimsport unit is a programming device that allows tuners to tune the OEM ecu.

random question, but do you get update emails from this site on threads you're watching? I don't seem to get any emails from lextreme at all, no clue why.

George, I'm really glad you're working on the SC430 solution, maybe Digitalaltc will be the first! It would be really exciting for SC430 owners to have some options.

No worries Chops. Your car is coming along fantastically! Have you considered some slightly bigger wheels? I think it would look great and give you a little more traction too.

The dimsport unit is a programming device that allows tuners to tune the OEM ecu.

random question, but do you get update emails from this site on threads you're watching? I don't seem to get any emails from lextreme at all, no clue why.

George, I'm really glad you're working on the SC430 solution, maybe Digitalaltc will be the first! It would be really exciting for SC430 owners to have some options.

Thanks. Eventually I'll get some wheels, more than likely some 18's to keep some meat on the sidewalls, and keep within the era the car was built. Something in the theme of Mercedes AMG and BMW M series of the day. 19's I think are borderline too big for these cars, and 20's are definitely too big. I'm not looking for a VIP or lowrider look. I'm going more for the muscular, sporty look.

I don't get any emails from the forum either. Then again, other forums that I'm on, I turn that feature off anyway.

SC430 : still rare as chicken teeth, and a bit tricky to do. Currently, I only remap 5 speed SC430's locally, there are a few troubles with them that would require a bit of wiring

6 speed SC430's : in past 10 years, I only once held SC430 6-speed ECU in my own hands, and it was a JDM model. I can fix any 6-speed ecu right now if it will be sent my way.

Also 6 speed SC430's : software ID of your ECU required for me to see if I can do it remotely (with help of my US or UK based colleagues). That information can be pulled with a scan tool. Related article: https://www.lextreme.com/scan-tools-for-toyota-engine-swaps/
oh ok mine is the 5 speed so ill just have to wait

I believe ECU for test drive will be available in California soon or later. Currently, all I can do without wiring is full compatibility except a/c , a/c would not work with the remapped ecu, that would require a bit of wiring. This is currently my # last problem unfortunatelly. So I will currently stick with LS, GS, and 6-speed SC remap.

I believe ECU for test drive will be available in California soon or later. Currently, all I can do without wiring is full compatibility except a/c , a/c would not work with the remapped ecu, that would require a bit of wiring. This is currently my # last problem unfortunatelly. So I will currently stick with LS, GS, and 6-speed SC remap.

George, what is involved to do a 6-speed SC430? I'm having issues with the dimsport unit, if it turns out that it doesn't work, do I need to send you an ECU to remap?

I would likely try to find a spare to ship you so I have my original to fallback on. Or do you have 6spd SC ECUs to sell?

Also, does everything work, including AC on the 6spd SC's?

Can you flash the 98 vvti ecu and has anyone done it yet. I have a vvti swap in to my car and alloys looking for that we bit more haha

George, what is involved to do a 6-speed SC430? I'm having issues with the dimsport unit, if it turns out that it doesn't work, do I need to send you an ECU to remap?

I would likely try to find a spare to ship you so I have my original to fallback on. Or do you have 6spd SC ECUs to sell?

Also, does everything work, including AC on the 6spd SC's?

no wonder it does not work =) Do you have access to a scan tool capable of reading software ID of the ECU?
Most likely you will have to send the ECU my way and yes everything will work

update: I think we can try another option, i.e. you buy a ready to go ecu from my associate located in USA, CA (or even better drive to him and test drive the ecu)

no wonder it does not work =) Do you have access to a scan tool capable of reading software ID of the ECU?
Most likely you will have to send the ECU my way and yes everything will work

update: I think we can try another option, i.e. you buy a ready to go ecu from my associate located in USA, CA (or even better drive to him and test drive the ecu)

We're still working on getting the dimsport to work. We fixed the first problem we were having, but now we're getting an error on loading the MOD file. I'll let you know how it goes, but it's looking like it might work now.

Hey George,

Was wondering if you had any reflashed ECU's located in California. I would also need an RX8 Canbus converter for my swap.

Thanks!

5spd and 6spd ecus are in stock in CA for GS and LS430

5spd and 6spd ecus are in stock in CA for GS and LS430
so did they wire the ac issue for the 5speed ? im thinking of making a purchase for my sc430