not start after swap of the MARK II GX 90

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

EVO_3D

sorry for my English, but i need help. After swap 1UZ in my Toyota mark II GX 90 , engine start and stop after 1 second. found out that disappears voltage injectors, disappears immediately after the engine seizes. Tell me what's wrong? The engine of the Lexus Ls 400 95 year

sorry for my English, but i need help. After swap 1UZ in my Toyota mark II GX 90 , engine start and stop after 1 second. found out that disappears voltage injectors, disappears immediately after the engine seizes. Tell me what's wrong? The engine of the Lexus Ls 400 95 year

Immobiliser.

Validate all chassis grounds and connections as well. Each cylinder head should have a ground (rear of heads), one of the engine mounts should have a ground and the transmission bell housing should have a ground.

Engine is running.. wires in MAF sensor were smashed. Now engine working, but no idle. I think that the problem is in the same. And how to check the work of each of the cylinders, if the spark is everywhere, and the voltage on the injector standards? Check engine is lights