Trade Non immobilized 1UZ VVTi, 3UZ ECUs

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I receive more 3UZ units for some reason now
As can be seen on the pictures, any ECUs other than 1UZ and 3UZ are very uncommon (I did only two in this year - one for 1GR and another one for 1UR-FSE)

2Fs3bZ4ydqk.jpg

UHD88vKuGi4.jpg

Hello George,
You have another happy customer in the USA. I just got my UZ VVti motor running with your modified ecu. She started on the first try after I realized the throttle body needed 12 volts.

https://youtu.be/-VAl1d55i1M

I read one of the threads here where you helped a member out with the same issue. You are great member on this site. My motor is actually a 3uz running on 1uz vvti ecu, harness, throttlebody and coils. Will definately send more VVti ecus your way as I have atleast 4 more swaps to do.

Yeah. I actually sent you a 3uz ecu to exchange for the bypassed 1uz ecu. I chose the 1uz ecu for two reasons.
1. The 3uz ecu would require me to install the electronic accelerator pedal in my car. I'm not a small guy and I hate squeezing myself under the dash.
2.The ls400 1uz vvti harness places the ecu behind the dashboard. I prefer that location instead of the engine bay. I've pulled 1998-1999 ls400 harnesses from the wreckers to use in future swaps.

I see. But it worth mentioning that in "New features" section of LS430's tech manual you will see that knock sensor type has been changed since 1st gen of LS430, compared to LS400 vvti

I see. But it worth mentioning that in "New features" section of LS430's tech manual you will see that knock sensor type has been changed since 1st gen of LS430, compared to LS400 vvti

Thanks for the information. Looks like I'll be changing out the knock sensor once I get closer to finishing. Might as well buy them new.

New batch of ECUs arrived
Currently 5 in stock
Each is $250 USD shipped , immo is deleted in software + hardware bypass solution for sub o2 sensors/cat delete
d215966s-960.jpg

4915966s-960.jpg

Yes still do them and offer new services like conversion to manual
Regarding US emissions, only 3UZ and newer engines
Older ones, emission off is possible for JDM only

I have a 2UZ from a 2003 USDM Sequoia. I will be using manual R151F transmission. Can you remove the immobilizer, auto transmission, secondary cat, and evap monitoring? Is there a solution for the variable compressor control?

Immobilizer, definitely yes, but may take a while
Auto transmission, yes if it was 4 speed A340 type
Cats and sub o2 sensors - need to have a look at ecu board, most likely, yes

a/c compressor, modify control valve or supply any 12V pwm signal.