Trade Non immobilized 1UZ VVTi, 3UZ ECUs

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
p/s one more note on the JZ
I used to run n/a 1JZ vvti with factory 5a/t (stripped from late JZX100 Tourer S) in my car. It has no bottom end torque at all. I was very happy when switched to 1UZ vvti which even has less weight. Surprisingly, fuel consumption even dropped a bit for city traffic. I can't see any point behind installing some JZ engine unless it's a factory turboed one and you plan a serious upgrade to it in future.

George it has not to do with actual emissions and more about political control.
You have to use a USDM ecu or it's a automatic fail. End of story. no if ands or buts about it.
The 2j was just going to be a placeholder so I can drive the car around as needed until I use it for a drift car or just sell it. It's cheaper than than fixing the 7mge too.

A short clip from one of my foreign customers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POdcFvgkR04&sns=em

So far, I've modified ECUs for some 6 or 7 foreign guys , still most of my ECUs are ordered from ex-USSR and of course my friend's workshop, http://nva-motors.ru

p/s bozzlu, PM me your email address. You haven't yet reached the 10 post limit so you can't receive private messages

Last edited:
My clip a couple of posts back

The link to youtube a couple of posts back is my engine.

I was extremely happy with the work done on my ECU. Have to say I was nervous about sending it to Russia, and it did take a while to get there, but one there it was modified and sent back in quick time, and the trip back from russia was really quick.

Fired up first time. Really happy.

my current stack of orders

ed927bcs-960.jpg

news
- customer's video of de-immobilized ecu in 3s-gte buggy
http://www.drive2.ru/b/1692284/

- new devices available for 1uz vvti:
- speed limit cut + speedo converter/adapter with smooth adjustable correction factor.
- idle up commander box for high electrical load
each $65 shipped

Update
Plan to add support for Toyota 3UR-FE and Nissan VK45DE, VK45DD soon (up to 3 months)
Other engines can be supported per request

George,
I have an immobilser bypassed ecu I bought from you earlier this year. I'm close to start wiring it up but I'd like to know which wires , if any , I need to wire up on the grey plug that would originally power the key reader accessories.

Thanks.

None of the wires that came to amplifier or ignition barrel (key presence switch) are needed
You don't need this connector at all to quick start the engine (to determine if it starts at all)

However the connector has a number of pins that you will need when finalizing your wiring, if you plan to retain the original auto transmission

Thanks!!
BTW, I have another ecu I want to exchange for one of your bypassed ecu's. It's from a 1999 LS400 VVti. I'll send you an email in a few days.

Thanks again.

Update
For any 1UZ and most of the JZ engines, the immobilizer can be fully disabled in software from now on, rather than being bypassed by installing specialized device. I believe that this will improve the reliability by simply using "less parts-less trouble" rule.