no spark 95 sc400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Zukijames

could my igniters not being hooked together right be causing no spark?

i only have 1 screw in each .. then grounded to battery just to make sure its getting a ground

when i was looking at one at the wrecking yard there was what i think was a resistor mounted near the igniters . do i need one of those?

when not grounded and i touch the igniter with test light it lights up.. when grounded it doesn't .. no spark either way

As long as they are grounded they should be fine. Are you using the 40/40/40 ecu? (one big plug with the screw in the middle with two 40 pin sides and a separate 40) how is it wired up? Cheers

so i guess its a ls with sc exhaust and oil pan i think..

anyways here is my wiring harness
27b93121.jpg

5ba0ad2b.jpg

ecu
349af992.jpg

ignigtors

c0a9a92c.jpg

d779a8b7.jpg

black hot all time. white hot when key

549770f1.jpg

power switch 091a464a.jpg

starter button . 1 wire says 12v when start 1 says start signal

ad38edc3.jpg

Use the 96 ls400 diagrams from the "engine specs and diagrams" section at the bottom of the page to check through the wiring. They relate to the UCF20 style ecu.
I need to know where the power from your black and white wires go to be of any help. Best if you can work your way through those diagrams.

Cheers

i dont know where they go i need to talk to the guy that did my harness.

is it normal for test light to come on when touching the igniters when they are not ground.
but then no light when the igniters are ground?

i have no oil level sensor.. maybe thats screwing everything up..

should i undo my harness and fallow all the wires and figure out what they are so i know what i'm working with?

the igniter turing on my test light when not grounded and not turning it on when grounded seems kinda weird to me.. unless its using the test light to ground it to the motor??