Nitrous on 1UZ

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

xJLCx

hello all,
i am am curious as to if anyone have dyno numbers on a stock 1uz with just nitrous? if so how much power was made on what shot?

my goal is to make descent power without having to boost it.

thanks
Jessie

Last edited:
dyno numbers

I have been running a 150 dry shot through my MAF for about 5 months now and it is running great! i ran an 8.397 with a 1.896 60 ft at the track last week. i do plan on getting it dyno'd this winter. from all the horsepower calculators and good estimations, with the S&S headers i have installed and other mods, i would like to confidently say i am making around 500hp+ to the crank. but the factory auto KILLS your RWHP.... i do plan on showing dyno pics when the weather cools down a little more :D

i have considered going to methanol injection back when i did my build a year ago. but for the power i am running i just couldn't see myself getting full potential out of it compared to using an AFCII piggyback to tune the car and get into the 7's in the 1/8th mile. which will probably be the next addition to the car so i can use it during the dyno this winter

Just for engine durability cheap insurance for $400 having stand alone / piggy back helps too over std Ecu,, I run meth kit on my old Motorhome 7.5 Diesel engine just to keep chambers clean etc Done recent re-build on million kmr engine and the chambers are as clean as new ... The kit is an added system not full on methanol injection ...

Last edited:
I remember a guy with a wet nitrous kit on clublexus posted his dyno numbers.

With a 150 shot of nitrous he put down 300hp at the wheels. I don't think his bottle was up to full psi either.