Nitrous Dyno results

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
It's good to run a rich with a 150 nitrous shot...You save the engine with that...I am actually running just a wee bit lean and really testing the internals of my stock 1uz-fe motor...That is not advised...I also have cooler running spark plugs and run my engine slightly cooler then stock temp...

Result after a few years is that I am starting to use a bit of oil between scheduled changes...I think the piston rings are taking a beating.... My motor still purs and launches at take off....

What stall rate is your torque converter?

im still running the stock converter, planning on goin with the PI converter. I know its safe to run rich but i would like to run atleast 11.5-11.8 AFR, but i dont know why its dropping to 10AFR. Are u running pump gas when you did the dyno runs?

91 octane pump gas is what I dyno with... I get 500 torque output at the wheels... My stall rate is very aggressive though.. I have major traction problems in 1st gear and some in Second as well.. Infact I cannot engage the NOS system until I reach second gear or I just spin out and go no where... Without my NOS my car runs pretty fast in first gear so not much is lost... Curtousy of my Precision Industries "Dragon Torque Converter"...

With a 150 shot I would not recommend you changing out your stock converter...You may experience major traction problems from launch.. I had to lower my car, and do everything to try and grip...Fat rear tires, LSD, etc.. If you do get an aggresive torque converter you will probably need to go with a progressive nitrous shot...

Just my advice...

Then leave the stock torque converter alone and maybe get some soft rubber fat rear tires and maybe some dampening, an LSD won't hurt either.......It sounds to me like you don't need the additional torque at the wheels with that auto tranny setup of yours.....

An aggressive torque converter will only help your car out when your not running on the juice....It's a personal choice as you cannot run the juice all the time..

yea true, it was the first time down the track with the car and I ad the shock setting at 6 which was stiff, imma take it pretty soon again and set it at zero, I also have a ford 8.8 rear with a detroit true trac locker which helps out alot

I have a sc400 1uzfe. i have just installed a NX dry single nozzle kit (35-150hp jets) i am planning on installing the nozzle pre-MAF in the cone filter. i have a walbro 255 fuel pump for this nitrous as well, and NGK BKR7E 2-step colder plugs. i have noticed you guys are running piggy back ecu's. will i be fine without one? or if i will need one, at what shot of horsepower? and will i need those 2-step colder plugs under 100hp shot or 150 shot? i know the stock fuel injectors are pretty much maxed out at 150hp shot. i've tried to do all the research before asking, but i need some opinions. thanks.