Standalone ECU Nice Stand Alone for 2001 2UZFE?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

supradude117

I have a low mileage 2UZFE that I'm going to be mating to a manual transmission and then boosting. I'll start with no boost (just want to run the 2UZ for a year or so) then I'll do 7 PSI with twin (stock) CT26 turbos, then go for 17 PSI after I upgrade the bottom end and go 60-1 on the turbos.

The 2UZ has coil on plug ignition and the only part of the harness that is cut is where the 2WD automatic transmission used to be.

Should I go for AEM, Haltec, MoTec? Does anyone make a kit designed to go on a 2UZ?

October14th030.jpg

Pick your tuner first, then go with the ECU that he's most familiar with.

An ECU without good support isn't much fun.

AEM's have pretty good support, and several of us are running them. If you need a referral for a good tuner, contact MitchP who's a member here, and used to be an AEM factory engineer.

I would like to know how did this worked out for this guy. if hes still around..
seeing that i have a 2uz truck

If it helps, I have my 2UZ running on a Link G4 extreme with no problems at all, albeit as a piggyback to the factory ecu that still controls the throttle (fly by wire), trans and body control stuff. However I would have no issues running it as a standalone.
Mine is in an LX470 4x4 so I wanted all the nice bits to continue to run.