New member from the uk

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Mat88

Well I've stumbled across this forum whilst doing some research for my next build.. And I don't know how I've not found it sooner it looks like almost all my questions have already been answered!

Bit of background. Always been into mechanical stuff, built alsorts over the years. Vauxhall engined 1968 mini as my first car, several mx5 turbos, dabbled in German stuff but never really got the bug. Had 200sx's skylines alsorts. Also raced bikes for years so have background there..

Last proper car I built was a 1uzfe vvti swapped is200. I believe to this day it was the first manual swapped is200 vvti in the UK. Sadly sold it 2 years ago as I was buying a house and as usual toys have to go to fund these things..

Fast forward 2 years and life has settled down a bit and I'm ready to dive into my next project. I'm off Saturday to remove a 1uz from a 1991 ls400 so thick rod boostable version!

Inititial plan is build another is200, but turbo this one. Get it in and running and run low boost with some more fuel on standard management. This wont be a very quick project as I have a 8 month old and limited funds, but there's no rush

Il post some pics of my old toys when I figure out how.
Cheers