Need longer wheel studs?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Can't guarantee the names of cars are the same in yankland, but here it is in AusLand

80 series landcruisers
4mm increase in stud length

LN36/RN105/YN60-67 Hilux, Most Drum Landcruisers (40-50-60-70 series),
9mm increase in stud length

Pajero Front
4mm increase in stud length

Pajero Rear, Jackaroo
6mm increase in stud length

New Pontiac GTO's (the ones you guys import from us)
12mm increase in stud length

IS300 wheel studs are the same as the SC's no change in length, the BMW longer studs are like $40 each from the dealer I am not that rich.. People I need some help on this I am coming up dry at every corner...I even checked BMW junk yards, nothing.. APR studs are again hard to order on line and matchup... I may have to ditch the Supra brakes for a while again if I can't find long studs, my wheel are still off the car, and I am going nuts... Back to work...

Peewee - I will try for the landcruiser studs, thanks for the post. I have a 1993 LandCruiser here at home I will try to see if they will match... I over looked your post from earlier..Thanks again..

I just went to the Toyota dealer and went into their warehouse and tried to match longer studs to any of the Toyota cars, and neither LEXUS or TOYOTA makes longer studs in the US for the SC400's this info coming from both dealers....

I found Kragen Auto Parts is the only place I can find the studs at $4 a stud and 4 day order wait.. Approx. 5 thread lengths longer. Kragen Part number# PA-7668056 wheel bolt...This was no easy find, I had to go thru Kragen stud drawers to find the right one...The Landcruiser 80 series are the same length as the stock sc's, Supra same length, Is300 same length... It's either Kragen or APR for those longer studs who for those in need of this info in the future. What a pain in the neck....

This is the correct stud that I bought from Kragen as compared to the stock SC stud. After the SC stud is taken out, its shoulder measured 14.26 mm and the new Kragen stud's shoulder measured 14.41 mm, which is pretty good for the studs to stay in the hub. The SC stud's length to the last thread is 38.57 mm. The Kragen stud's length to the last thread is 47.54 mm. The difference is 8.97 mm or 3/8". These are the studs that I'm using for the front of my SC400 with 1/4" spacers. So if anyone wants to swap to longer studs, this is the reference you might use. I had exactly a hard time like Jibby when I tried to find the studs. There's another place in Australia that you guys can get from. It's here: www.niceproducts.com.au.

I've been researching wheel studs lately, and using Steve & Jibbby's references, found out that the studs sold by Kragen are made by Dorman (2006 catalog downloadable by section here: https://www.dormanproducts.com/catalog/2006_hardware.htm)

It looks like the Dorman product that Steve & Jibbby used is a really tight fit for the hub, since the knurl diameter is 0.2mm larger than the OEM stud.

Also interesting that Steve mentioned the OEM stud was only 38.57mm long, as Dorman show their version of the OEM stud (610-312) to be 44.5mm long.

Hmmm.

I'll probably go with the ARP product for the Lexus IS300, their P/N 100-7715, which has a 14.17mm knurl diameter (same as OEM), an OAL of 66.04mm, and a shoulder of 5.84mm. These will be too long for my needs, but I'll cut them down.

070-100-7715_1.jpg

Here are the Dorman studs, the one on top in the pic below is the one Steve & Jibbby used. The one below is the Dorman replacement for the OEM studs:

I use a combination of the Dorman studs (front) and ARP IS300 studs(rear). I'm glad you found who made for Kragen studs. I didn't know who made it. Both brands fit without any hic cups. However, each ARP IS stud costed my like $10 while the Dorman was only $2.