Vendor NEED HELP????????

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

V8_IS200_marcus

Hi guys, i have been looking every where for a fitting for my oil line from the turbo to oil cooler line, i need a T fitting, but it has to be 10-AN female one end & 10-AN male one end and the T end has to be 4- AN

i was going to get it from summit raceing, for the item i was going to get of them "IE" 2 fittings, they wanted 54$ for shipping them, + 24.95$ for handling as well, is it me or are they takeing the p****

so if any one knows where to get this fitting, or 2 fittings to make it work as one, could you please let me know how much they are, with shipping.

Thanks

Hi guys, i have been looking every where for a fitting for my oil line from the turbo to oil cooler line, i need a T fitting, but it has to be 10-AN female one end & 10-AN male one end and the T end has to be 4- AN

i was going to get it from summit raceing, for the item i was going to get of them "IE" 2 fittings, they wanted 54$ for shipping them, + 24.95$ for handling as well, is it me or are they takeing the p****

so if any one knows where to get this fitting, or 2 fittings to make it work as one, could you please let me know how much they are, with shipping.

Thanks

If these buggars cant help you out no one can

www.thinkauto.com/ ( Mocal oil coolers and fittings)

or try

www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/OIL-SYSTEMS/c162/index.html?gclid=CIymq6fh9psCFU0A4wodz0p7_A

Both will do next day delivery and have fittings suitable for the 1UZFE

Cheers,

Tony