Need help!!!! auto tranny.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

rpk2012

I need help. The auto in my sc400 is going south and right now I have too many fired going and not enough capital. I have a 2jzgte vvti swap in progress with my 91supra and have the auto from the vvti to spare.

I am curious if since the vvti is fully electronic. Valve bodies and the sc is not, if I can swap valve bodies since they are (as far as I know) identical casings with kick down cable input and all. If I can swap valve bodies I can keep my daily on the road.

I will search for tear down how-to of the valve bodies, but if you guys have a good one, let me know!

Thanks,
Ryan

Casings are the same (or at least very similar) but the internals and valve bodies between the 4 (A341E) and 5(A650) speeds are are very different. Cheers

Sorry, this is not a 650. The 2jzgte vvti had a 3 series. Let me find the model number.

If its a three series you might be ok. From memory there is something different about the torque converter and front pump but if they are both 341's then they can be swapped with the correct componants changed. Cheers

The bh on the 2jz tyranny I have is 5 1/2 inches long and my uz is 6 inches long. I don't have any room for play on the input shaft do I? The tq converter must be fully on right?

y start doing round and swapping this and that
u can prob get a cheap sc400 auto from someone
doing a conversion with manual box
prob won't cost to much
do it once and do it right
because if something fks up u then you need to do it twice

I don't know how much they cost to ship but i have a bunch of Toyota auto trannys kicking around. At least 2 were from SC400's, a 1992 and 1994 if i remember correctly. About 80,000 miles on the 92 and 60,000 on the 94, take your pick $100 plus what ever it costs to ship. I have Monday off but on tusday I can ask the guys in shipping to get me a price to ship it. It would be comeing from Rochester NY 14612 if you want to price shipping as well.

I don't know how much they cost to ship but i have a bunch of Toyota auto trannys kicking around. At least 2 were from SC400's, a 1992 and 1994 if i remember correctly. About 80,000 miles on the 92 and 60,000 on the 94, take your pick $100 plus what ever it costs to ship. I have Monday off but on tusday I can ask the guys in shipping to get me a price to ship it. It would be comeing from Rochester NY 14612 if you want to price shipping as well.

I'll check out shipping cost on Monday and see what they want.