Need Help! 92 SC400 Wont Fire!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

CarlosR347

Hey Guys Im building a 92 sc400 im doing a single turbo setup and a borg warner t45 5speed conversion i have alot done but i cant get the coils to fire, they both are reciveing signals i dont know if they are the correct signals, they are both good coils and the crank position sensor is good aswell, the cam position sensors i tested and read between the 950-1250 ohms which is good.. The car ran fine before i started the conversion 2 years ago,I would really appreciate the help guys! im itching to hear this thing fire up:D

Yes I have tried and thers no spark at all.. How do I know if the ECU is on? Im getting fuel pressure and i smell the fuel out the exhaust.. and whats the injector gate?

buy a noid light
pull the electrical plug of eacnh coil
plug in noid plug and crank car
the noid light should flash each time the ecu fires the coil
if it fies then work yr way forward to coil lead then dizzies then rotors and caps etc etc etc

if it doesnt flash then work your way back
coils then ignitors then ecu

it will be somethign very silly as it usually is
knowing how to diagnosing shiiiiitttt like this takes many years to learn

another thing is if yr coils are getting signal then most probably its the correct signal
factory parts either work or dont work
so if there is any signal pulse there then it should be ok
but im not sure how u checked for signals so cant be too sure there

u need to look at it as a line of signals
crk/cam into ecu
out of ecu then to ignitors
out of ignitors to coils
out to coil leads
into dizzy
rotor
out to leads
out to plugs

now go thru this step backwards

Last edited:
if you have taken the igniters off, make sure the plugs are the right way round. mine got plugged in wrong and it wouldnt start. also make sure they a good earth.

y the fk did i reply to this just then
its 2 bloody years ago
if i had not fixed the car in 2 years it would have been crushed by now