Need assistance with 1UZ VVTi motor from a 2002 Crown Majesta

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

arpphoto

Hi,

I have two SC400s (non-VVTi motors) and a S13 with a 1UZ swap (also non-VVTi motor). Now I am working on SC400 track car with a 1UZ + Nissan 5 speed box...

Unfortunately, I made the mistake of purchasing a JDM 1UZ VVTi motor about 4 months ago from eBay. According to the ECU code the engine came out of a 2002 Toyota Crown Majesta.

I am heavily invested in parts specific to the VVTi motor (sump kit, coils, ECU chipping, etc) so going to a non VVTi motor is not an option yet...

#1 - I need the ECU wiring diagram... or does anyone know what USDM Lexus/Toyota closely resembles the ECU and wiring used on this motor? (this may answer below questions also).

#2 - The coils that came on the motor cross reference to a 2002 or newer SC430. I need to swap the JDM 4-pin plugs over to the 4-pin plugs used on the USDM GS/LS/SC coils (I already have the coils, not returnable). Anyone know if the wiring is the same on the plugs?

#3 - Engine did not come with a ICM or MAF (I cant even find where the ICM plugs in). Can I use the ICM and MAF from a US VVTi motor? If the plugs are different can I do the same as question #2?

Thanks for any help.

Adam

I did figure out the details on the coils, MAF and ICM. Finally got a hold of the pinout and ECU diagram. I'll reach out to you if I have any specifics that I need assistance with. Interestingly the 2002 Crown Majesta 1UZ uses some parts from the 3UZ motor.

Adam