n00b with some questions

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Hachibill

1st off i have to say this forum is bad ass. more useful info than i can shake a stick at. one thing a have noticed is all the 1uzfe parts and most of the cool a*** swaps are done in australia. is there any one on here from the u.s.? and aere there any write ups on doing the 1uz mk3 into a u.s chassis? i plan on useing a 93 sc400 motor, but if i get a 89+mk3 subframe do i still have to fabricate motor mounts? and who makes the best bang for the buck intake manifold i can use with a 03 cobra mustang supercharger with?

as for the rest, here's my plan, see if its all good and feel free to correct me on anything or make and better suggestions

plan on making a bellhousing to mate the r154 tranny to the 1uz. what flywheel do i need to make this work. i heard the 3sgte works, but i'm not sure if it works with the r154 tranny and clutch. i have access to the w58, but its not strong enough for what i have planned.

don't need any wireing or ecu info cause i plan on running meagasquirt.

i want somewhere around 400hp at the wheels. can i get there with the s/c or do i need to go turbo?

will post pics when i get started.

no matter what, you have to fabricate mount stands.

the 3sgte flywheel is the easiest to adapt to work on the V8, but the 7mgte clutch will not work on the 3sgte flywheel. You could modify a 7mgte flywheel to work. The other option is to use a 3sgte clutch and just make the push style release insted of a pull style and the 7mgte uses. you could also do the same, but use a hydraulic release bearing as I am doing and a few others have done.

as for the supercharger question, sorry I am not of help to you there as I am a turbo man, not a supercharger man.

I have not seen any specific write ups for a U.S. chassis, but as I do mine, I will be adding to Phil Bradshaw's if any differances arise.

The Eaton M112 plus a little headwork, some Kelford cams and decent exhaust should net you well over 500hp at the flywheel so 400 at the wheels is quite achievable.

As for the manifold PM me your email address and I'll send photos of my 112 manifold.