My Sc400 vs ISF modded 1/4mile Drag

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
LOL... James.. you won... he got disqualified..... He redlighted.... If you look at the numbers. You won the race. He took off early.....

Yeah, He got redlighted. Phillip told me he was messing up on his launch. It was good times. His car is really fast though still LOL.. You can see that V8 totally got the low end power.

Nice!...I think his time is negative so it's not fair for you. That's a close race. If you have a standalone ECU and tuned properly, you'll take him from A-Z for sure. Hang in there, buddy! My car is almost ready. Cafe DV is on the slower. LOL.

Nice!...I think his time is negative so it's not fair for you. That's a close race. If you have a standalone ECU and tuned properly, you'll take him from A-Z for sure. Hang in there, buddy! My car is almost ready. Cafe DV is on the slower. LOL.

i don't think so....close race but he's quicker everywhere and RT ain't got nothing to do with all the rest. Even start and he would still win.

What mods did he have?

Yeah, His car still over power mine. He have more power and torque at the dyno. He got custom intake, exhaust, some light tuning, and weight reduction.

Let's agree the RT is different. But at 60' time, James is getting close. That's only .032 sec different. And if the car is proplerly tuned, its power will be put down a lot quicker, thus closing the gap and gain the distance.

great info, I had a chance to dance lanes with one on my way home from Denver and WOOOAH, these 5.0's make some serious power. We pulled from 60mph (my fastest point to pull) and still ended up with a 3 car gap in no time :(