My new rims

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
No they will not fit under your rears without some rolling and pulling of your fenders. The offset would give us a better chance to determine how it'll fit. Nice lips..

Attachments

• table1.JPG
    table1.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 8
they are a real tight squeeze, im not sure what the offest was on buying and still dont know but its a good one. they rubbed real bad (destroying my brand new 265/35/18's) but i got the guards rolled and now they sit nicely and give a real good look. And i still have no trouble hussing them up. i left a fat 265 2 wheel skid up my street, i might post a pic of it!.

Cher

Hussing tires is no problem with a real nice torque converter and or nos....I huss all the time too....Infact my rears are starting to wear thin and my tranny and or driveshaft u-joints is starting to get worked just a bit by the driving feel...Too much off the line torque and traction.....

Anyway, good job on rim and tire fitment, it sounds like you got lucky with the offset. Fat rears make the car look awesome... Coilovers also give you a little more back rear well wall rim and tire clearance as your rear tire and rim will hit the stock spring first before anything else.....