My New Daily

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
No it is not a Ferrari like Mr. J. Cribb, but a 1998 GS400. It is a Pearl White like the rest of my Lexuses. Picked it up for an incredible price and took it directly to my friend's paint shop to touch up the minor scratch on the front bumper. I want to get it fix before taking it home. The car has 190K on it and it just got a complete timing belt/waterpump/pulley package done by a local Lexus dealer along with 4 brand new tires before the previous owner selling the car. So I wont have to worry for the next 125k. Yes it will be my daily and I wont touch it at all (I think LOL). Love the VVTi and love the manual mode tiptronic buttons.

Pics will come once the minor front bumper is fixed. Its in the shop as we speak and will take about a week.

Last edited:
+1 David, sounds like a sweet ride. The '98 to '00 GS's are my favorites of all the Lexus'.

The Japanese have totally lost the plot with their styling since about 2001 or 2002.

Just pick up this baby from the shop. Got the front and rear bumper touch up and want to make her looking near OEM before bring her home. These wheels came with the car when I brought it. I also have a dent/ding guy to clean up some of the eye sores spots. Here it is...

Attachments

• IMG_1223.JPG
    IMG_1223.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1225.JPG
    IMG_1225.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1226.JPG
    IMG_1226.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1227.JPG
    IMG_1227.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1228.JPG
    IMG_1228.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
LOL.... James.. Dont pressure me.. I am trying to keep it stock for daily. I want to keep it so my wife can drive it too. However, 20" with front lip does sound good.

It looks new as if it just came out of the factory. If it's for the wife, then don't modify it unless she's a member of Lextreme. Otherwise, she'll just ruin whatever modifications that are on the car. Most women don't know how to take care of modified cars.