Trade My front sump for your rear sump

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Michael1300

I am looking for a rear sump set-up for my 1UZ. I have front sump parts avaialable to swap. If someone has one for sale I am looking to obtain one either way buy or trade. Please let me know if you can help me out.

I am located in Newport News Va.

Michael

I am putting this motor in a Volvo 240 wagon and it has to be a rear sump . Also if anyone has some info on this swap I'm all ears.

Thanks
Michael

If no one replies to your swap request, try our member Aliga, he's usually parting out a few engines.

Seems like someone did a 1UZ swap into a Volvo awhile back. Do a search of the Forum using Volvo as your key word and see what comes up.

My first "sports car" at age 18 was a P1800. Still have very fond memories of that car and it would be a sweet platform for a 1UZ swap.

Thanks for the info. 1800 eh? Bad ass little cars I was @ a meet this past weekend and there was a nice 1800 there coupled with a nice 122

Yea I am slowly finding that out, might just have to bite the bullet and buy an engine from a SC and just use it and use the LS motor for parts or something.