My Celsior/LS400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Nizzla

My Celsior/LS400 *UPDATED PHOTO'S*

this is my boat as it WAS... its currently getting a new kit fitted as it was damage due to someone stealing the rims and dropping the car on the kit totally destroying it. should be back on the road in under 2 months FINALLY!! after 7 months in the workshop so far :(.
anyways not to many mods yet just zorst, aftermarket custom air struts and few other bits and piece's
but the turbo conversion will be coming up next year so should give it some punch.

3251.jpg

3250.jpg

Great looking Luxo-barge.
What did it cost you landed in Oz

Brett

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers fella's
WELL the kit is a custom fibreglass job, but yeah that got trashed when they jacked the rims so the new wheels that are on there (Koenig 18X12's) cost like 3k a rim hahaha crazy anyways they are WAY to big for the car so the new kit is being made to suit the rims so its going to be ALOT fatter than that picture.

yeah lex is a 1989 haha OLD SKOOL baby.. but its in MINT condition inside with all the leather options (including the back massager ooo yeah love that)

WELL the car didnt really cost alot to begin with but now haha
would have been around the $11,000 mark (in standard condition) but its BLOWN out
$11,000 for the kit and paint
$12,000 rims and tyres
$3,700 for the 30 position custom air suspension
$3,000 for touch screen dvd and dvd stacker.

that is the cost to date :( so alot more than what i was gunna spend orignally but on a different note there will be NOTHING like this around my way :D... but yeah turbo is next mod, gotta get this rice mobile moving abit hehe.

cheers,
brett

well the paint goes on next week so this is the rear guard all ready for some colour the rear bar is off and the door handle is not there (obviously) haha but yeah should have a finished product photo b4 chrissie. cant wait​

woops sorry about the photo size guys my bad!!
anyways the colour came out better than expected its a cherry black with a house of kolor silver flake in it to liven it up abit... just gotta figure out where to mount the number plate haha coz i AINT screwin it into the front bar

Hey,
i just brought the exact same car, without the body kit... :( lol
89 C type F package.
i wanted 1 with the kit, however in South Aussie, the road traffic board get touchy about those kinda things.

well, i like it, but i think its overkill on the rear. on another note, get spacers on the rear, those wheels dont fill the massive gaurds you got enough.. well, thats what i think..