My 260Z /400Z

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Geez she's beautiful... shouldda checked out this part of the forums earlier.....

i wanna see engine bay, hehe

Tech photos of the zed

exhaust manifolds and system, mounts note if i had of done them my self i would have it back 4 inches or so but what can you do. engine bay and stuff
will edit more to come can't be bothed doing this on dial up

Smart thinking on the air filter location.

Ahead of the radiator. Nice cool air. How often do you see mega HP engines drawing hot air from the engine bay.

Didn't these guys ever go to science class at school.

That's a nice conversion and I agree it should be 100mm further back.

On my engine I beat the firewall back to get the engine as far aft as I could. Not that weight distribution will have much effect on my cars handling!

Who did the conversion?

an absolute moron the same guy who put the crap bolts in the tail shaft, did the mounts i outsourced the exhaust as well which i am pretty happy with it makes the horse power and it is neat for the tight space. you have seen those photos of the tailshaft going west? a mechanic in sandgate brisbane did mounts and tailshaft . i am not a fan at all. I would strip his Queensland modification plate licence if i had the power. and do the panel work to the floor with his knee caps imagine if had let go a day later on the road and not the dyno. i could seriously not be here
the engine is there cause it was easiest for him. it did give room for plumbing and wirring but it is not how i will do it next time.
stay tunned tomorrow i will upload photos of the rest of the exhaust and engine mounts.

where else would you put aair filter. at the motorkana this N12 pulsar turbo had the air filter 3 inches off the deck one of those flat dome ones picking up water and crap cars need air don't people understand
cheers
Stirling

Stirling,

All too often you see some mega HP car in a magazine drawing air from the engine bay right beside the turbo/s.

If you shifted yours behind the radiator you'd probably throw away 10HP. I have my intake under the front mudguard out in the fresh air. There's nothing between my intake and the car in front.

I have seen a few photos on this Site where power is being lost due to inefficiently placed air inlets.

We all know about BFI and CAI but not enough of us make the effort to take the free HP.

here are some photos it will only allow 8 at a time if any one would like expalanation or more info on anything just ask.

Cool car, I realy like the minilight style of rims, is that blue plate i see for the engine conversion?
looks like a tight queeze for the extractors.
All these coments on your cold air induction make me feel ashamed as i am giulty of a bad setup at the moment.