MY 1uz into my 93 dualcab hilux

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
i have this tho to prove my cars legit :D

2011-11-30200545.jpg

and it even has my name on it
2011-11-30200554.jpg

hi, i have a couple of questions about your radiator.
1. have you had any problems with both outlets in the top tank?
2. you must have put a baffle in between the two outlets making it effectivly a dual pass radiator?
3. good water pump flow?
thanks for your time
neil

no problems at all with the outlets it actually makes for super short hoses as u can see, which for me helps with a no. of things.
1. no chance of staking a bottom hose while 4wdriving and
2. makes it easy to find a replacement hose as anything with the right diameter and being straight will work.

yep its got a baffle in the middle of top tank and yep its a dual bypass setup

its got the factory water pump in it and flows seems to be normal.

i see you are in toowoomba so you are not that far from me and weather etc is similiar and to date ive thrashed this thing off road with no getting hot and i also drove it too work for a week in peak hour traffic getting rego for it and it never got over operating temp i think ive hit the nail on the head with my setup.

stewy

well well it finally happened
as a few know its been blueplated for friggin ages and the hard parts been the roadworthy and the roady wasnt hard for the fact that my car was dodgy it wasnt. its the useless as tits on a bull mechanics inspecting it. first guy wrote me a few things no major stuff fixxed it all took it back he then proceeded to write more thats when i told him to faaaark of and left there in a sideways manner (missus thought it looked good), 2nd guy he had no friggin idea at all he had arguements with a customer while i was there, long story short he was wrong customer was right, and with mine he wrote down things like body lift when the paperwork was on the seat next to him just had no clue.
3rd guys they were saints no bullshit aproach from me and them seen me come out the other side with a road worthy car with not one thing wrong, no under the table deals or nothing they plain just didnt find anything.
that was 2 weeks ago since then ive been waiting for extra paperwork so i can get some no. plates.
paperwork came thru and yesterday i ducked into dot and payed them some money and fitted some plates up :lol: :lol: :lol:
went to tjm this morning bought a snatchy and a winch pulley to add to my collection then it was out for a test/play/try break it run at Ross and Locke for a few hrs.
heres the result :p
IMG_0362-Copy3.jpg

IMG_0380-Copy2.jpg

IMG_0381-Copy2.jpg

IMG_0367-Copy3.jpg

IMG_0372-Copy3.jpg

IMG_0369-Copy3.jpg

IMG_0374-Copy2.jpg

IMG_0364-Copy3.jpg

IMG_0365-Copy3.jpg

IMG_0387-Copy.jpg

IMG_0384-Copy2.jpg

so didnt break nothing went like a champ all day of out there tomorrow with kids and dogs for a bit
before show long weekend its gettin its final tune hopefully then the mods can begin
cheers
stewy

been wheeling her a little bit before she faaarked another engine hopefully be back in action next week sometime
but heres acouple of pics from the july long weekend we had here in cairns

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

was the kids first ever camping trip (they only 8 and 2) and they absolulty loved it we took absolutly no ipods or ds's or anything for the kids they only had the bush to entertain themselves and a ging too lol

sorry bud havent been here for ages pre occupied.

the sump has been nick named the frankensump but ive fully sanded and polished it these days but only takes 1 4by run to ruin that lol other than that no i havent thought of marketing it didnt think it was that crash hot to tell you the truth.

since last posts the lux and me have had our fair share of lovers tiffs

i have totally destroyed the motor once the week after the last pics were posted and has had 2 sets of coil packs on it from burning out, just yesterday had a massive fuel issue wouldnt let me start it got a dodgy batch of fuel and me the missus and kids were halfway into our day trip of 4x4ing, other than that i took it to a 4x4 fundraiser here in fnq and kinda jumped it accidently and bananaed the front diff housing so its had a new one of them haha.

other than that its still not tuned still starts like a pig still chews fuel but just tonight i have wired in air temp sensor and steppermotor so my tuner can do his thing hopefully end of this week early next week.

now for pics
missing bits
IMG_0466.jpg

looking at piston
IMG_0470.jpg

slightly damaged head
IMG_0471.jpg

slightly damaged cylinder nothin the tig wont fix
IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

a trophy
IMG_0475.jpg

halfwayish thru rebuild
IMG_0486.jpg

and doin the masses of shims
IMG_0489.jpg

engine had new rings,bearings, full set of valves, spare block decked cleaned and checked, spare head and other head cleaned and inspected,cranked linished and inspected etc etc, and new oil pump.
got it at got rates knowing some cummins mechanics got all that work done for 2g including parts and valves faces cut etc all i did is reassemble it.

took her to detailers the next week and got her tidied up
detail12_zps7facbe45.jpg

then took her down the creb track that weekend (google it, in north queensland epic track in the wet)
320311_10151211371901273_149189541_n_zps4c93484e.jpg

to get it filthy again lol
detail19_zps92ebab52.jpg

then i took it to the 4x4 fundraiser and bent it
IMG_0870.jpg

then the very next weekend (new yrs 2012/13) took it camping again
IMG_1151_zpsffd40651.jpg

IMG_1164_zpsb830b560.jpg

IMG_1181_zps89e83257.jpg

IMG_1182_zps196fc4b5.jpg

also started to build a dog cage for it and will have another floorless one go behind it for camping etc also have start a 60L 316 stainless water tank for the tub and trying to figure out where to mount the second battery under tray somewhere, oh shes got a rear air locker in her now too so i can get myself further into the shit lol