Mustang wheels?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Spinnetti

I found some cheap Mustang wheels, 17x9 & 17x10.... do these fit the LS? I know bolt patter is the same, but not sure about offset/back spacing.

I think they would have worked had it not been for the big brakes. Its looking like the stock mustang 17x8 is around a 30mm offset. Which I think is less then the LS400. Club Lexus has a big post about wheel combos that fit and what they require. http://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls400/260772-ls400-owners-post-your-wheel-setup.html

Thanks.. I've been researching a bit.
On tirerack, 17x8s list at 45mm offset and 6.22 back space for good Enkei race wheels. The mustang ones are 30mm offset and 5.72 back space, so quite a bit different. Neither tells you the distance from the mounting face to the back of the spokes at the caliper, so its a crap shoot. I was hoping to find both at the local pick and pull to see exactly what the gap is, but they had neither. I have stock 91' brakes at the moment, so may not be an issue, but eventually may upgrade the front brakes and don't want to spend it all over again!... Probably will have to pick something else or just keep the stockers.

Last year, I ran the LS400 16x7 on my SC400 after the brake upgrade to clear the calipers. It was the cheapest route to clear the brakes. This year I went with used Supra TT wheels. Found a set of four of the front 17x8's for $300, and a full set of the staggered 17x8, 17x9.5 for $200 because one was damaged. But a $75 trip to the wheel straightener fixed it. When looking around for 17's, the thing I found out, is you have to ask if the wheel can clear big brake kits. So a stock Mustang wheel generally won't, but some aftermarket Mustangs will. Could always upgrade to cheap 17's this year, keep your stock brakes, and worry about other wheels after a brake upgrade.

Last year, I ran the LS400 16x7 on my SC400 after the brake upgrade to clear the calipers. It was the cheapest route to clear the brakes. This year I went with used Supra TT wheels. Found a set of four of the front 17x8's for $300, and a full set of the staggered 17x8, 17x9.5 for $200 because one was damaged. But a $75 trip to the wheel straightener fixed it. When looking around for 17's, the thing I found out, is you have to ask if the wheel can clear big brake kits. So a stock Mustang wheel generally won't, but some aftermarket Mustangs will. Could always upgrade to cheap 17's this year, keep your stock brakes, and worry about other wheels after a brake upgrade.

Yeah, I 'pose so. I pretty much pay for everything, and don't really want to sink more into this lemon ;) Hope to get the 4.27 diff in next weekend though (mounts are all welded up, just waiting for the diff to come in)

Sucks about the brakes, that's a great post though good looks on the link.

Well, race studs and wheel spacers will sort that out, but its just one more thing... Though studs and spacers are a good idea even with the stockers.. Hmm.. ok, where do I get cheap 1/2" spacers :)