MS3 Map - Sequential & CoP

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

hrforever

Well after 2 years of stuffing around, I've finally gotten around to installing my MS3X wired motor back into the car. When I bought a pre-assembled unit with looms, the motor was out of the car so I re-wired it for the MS3.

I have gone CoP and sequential whilst using the 1UZ sensors for crank, cam, temp, IAC and TPS. At this stage only the IAC is unhooked, and I have been working thru the info on Tunerstudio and making the necessary changes to the settings.

As this is my first foray into a standalone ecu, I have so far found the MS3 easy to work with, but as I am re-testing my wiring and fuse/relay boards, I was wondering if anyone has a similar setup that would be prepared to share their map so I can cross reference my settings, ensuring my first full turn of the key result's in some long awaited joy.:)

I'd appreciated any assistance.

Cheers

Thanks for the PM. Will send tomorrow.

This project is just one of those that seems to have no end. New wiring, new ECU, new paint plus all the little associated things that keep a project going without an end date.

If I can get the motor running, I'm sure this will inspire me to finish sooner rather than later.

I'm doing nearly the same setup, only difference is I'm going with ITB's (although using the original injectors). Not as far through as you though :(

If you wouldn't mind, when you get to that stage could I have a copy of your base map?

As you and ugp are in the UK, you should link up! So far, he's helping me work my way though uncharted waters.

Would love to see your ITB setup. I'm guessing some home fabrication has been necessary.

This is just a note to publicly thank 'upg' for all his help in getting my motor up and running. :) Even though we are on opposite sides of the world he's been able to guide me thru the steps and help me with a map to get things going.

My wife used to think I was mad when I sought help from someone a couple of suburbs away, but half a world away has left her speechless (first time for everything :D).

Thanks again Ben

At one time 5-6 years ago we were a really tightknit bunch here. Glad to see the tradition is continuing.