Parts Modded SC400 Part Out (Lots of good parts!)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

spf_lexus

Well I finally finished my degree and im about to upgrade to a vvti GS400 as my DD. I just got hired working at the Ford headquarters in Dearborn Michigan so I will be moving in a few weeks. I need to consolidate all my projects that never really materialized very soon so my modded sc400 and hybrid engine needs to go. The 100% stock engine under the hood has been popped from too much boost so im stripping her down. Here is what I have for sale:

Megan coilovers = $450 (very good condition and low mile)
RUSH SS long tube headers = $400
Custom 2.25" mandrel bent exhaust + x pipe = $250
(2) Corbeau LG-1 seats in black = $300 for both
(1) OMP 3" race harness red w/ black pads = $100
(2) Corbeau double locking sliders for SC300/400 = $75 for both
(1) red harness bar for SC400/300 = $50
(1) Seibon carbon fiber TS-II hood = $400 (immaculate condition!!)
(1) pair CCFL halo/projector black housing headlights = $75
(1) set 6k HID low beams = $40
(1) set 6k HID high beams = $40
(1) set yellow lamin-x fog lights = $20
(1) billet aluminum catch can w/ fluid indicator = $40
(1) ADAPTRONIC e420c standalone ECU with full loom = $350
(1) Megan front strut bar = $50
(2) Edelbrock SDT mufflers 2.25 in/out = $75 for both (still in boxes)
(1) Vortech 12:1 FMU (brand new, never used) = $80
(1) unmolested set of used 1UZ heads = $100
(1) used OEM transmission in perfect running order = $120
(1) Lextreme 2800 stall torque convertor = $100

(1) 4.7L "hybrid" V8 engine = $1,000 cash with the following:

ARP head studs
ARP main studs
ARP rod bolts
Cometic HG's (tq'd correctly in multiple stages)
Fresh 1990 1UZ heads w/ 3 angle job
ACL rod and main bearings
New OEM toyota rings
1990 1UZ rod upgrade
2UZ pistons (piston domes milled to 8.8:1 CR)
2UZ crank and block
New water pump
New timing belt
315cc Supra injectors and extra set of 440cc injectors
(1) set of custom aluminum LS400 motor mounts (fit perfectly)

Rolling assembly has been fully rebalanced by Lextreme's builder: Tim Jackson

If your in the socal area I can deliver the engine to your location. Feel free to PM or e-mail me any questions.

[email protected]

Sean, I don't mean to clutter your F/S thread, but congratulations on getting your degree, and even bigger congratulations on getting a job!

Update:

spare heads (sold)
oem transmission (sold)
lextreme high stall torque convertor (sold)
sc400 shell (sold to wrecker)

Price drop for 4.7L hybrid: $800 cash

crap, wish I had seen this yesterday. I would have taken that entire engine setup. Still miight be interested if I can come up with a litle bit more cash.

its murrieta which is an hour south of Los Angeles. Im planning to leave it at my parents house so it isnt going anywhere. When the time comes and you would like to pick it up, I can setup a time and a place even though I will be in michigan. Anything aside from the engine can be shipped.

Its not PnP but it has a 3 foot loom already attached. I recall that Kc95 has a PnP loom he was trying to sell a while back. Its not too hard to wire up. Cobber has a thorough wiring guide and its about 20-25 wires total to get the engine running.

apparently I can't pm you, so anyhow, I'm definately interested in the engine, but is there any way I could get you to have it brought up to los angeles? Just hoping... Mostly because LA is already a 12-14 hour round trip for me, and I really don't want to make it a 2 day trip. I'd even be willing to pay for gas.

Sorry 4U2Quik, just sold it to Lex. I had some errands to run and it took me literally a block from his house. 4.7L is now sold. Adaptronic e420c is still available after dealing with a low baller today.

mayneeeee! You've got so much stuff I want lol. I just wished I had some more money. I'm really interested in the adaptronic. I'll hit up Cobber just to see what I'm getting myself into.

Also, would you ship the seats or no?

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply. I just finished driving 4.5 days from southern CA to michigan for my new job. U haul + car carrier for 2300 miles was agonizing! Also, i never really understood why my pm setting is permanently set to off? I have tried to turn it on in the past and it never seems to work out so im sort of stuck using old fashioned e mails. Let me know when you are ready to grab the adaptronic or any other items and I can have it mailed. Its a great little unit and I just never had enough time to give it a real go. I bought it thru Neil Griffiths in person when he was visiting David in LA. The e420c has a 3 foot loom attached. Just add a wideband, gm IAC and MAP sensor and your ready to roll.

ihiryu, I can ship the seats I suppose but the standard shipping will add up. I have a pair of tires im having a freind drop off to Davids house so I can also have the seats dropepd off and have him ship them. I need to ask him first and if its ok, I may be able to score a shipping rate thats reasonable.