MKII 1uzfe swap

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

badasstoyotas

Hello all. Im going to start a 1uz swap in the next few weeks. planing on taking a lot of pics during the project. I also might need some help as Im going to twin turbo the 1uz. Im just doing the basics miner port and polish a set of CT26 running at about 5 to 8 pounds of boost. With a propain system for to make up for extra gas. Just to let everone know this is not my first Supra project Ive built 7mge s for 3 people and my MK1 had a 5mgte in it. along with the 10 or so turbo kits Ive built for other people most of the parts eather a fab or from the bone yard. all have been good runners. I hope you guys enjoy watching the ups and downs of this project. lol.

Scott

Scott, I'd like to hear more details of your propane system. It sounds like you're going to use one of those add-on systems that bleeds propane into the inlet only as a power booster? Sort of like a NOS system?

Are you bringing the propane in before the turbos or after?

John

Ok more details. The propain is not more power just more fuel that comes out at -60 degrees and is a min of 110 octane. it is a bleed type system Ive been looking into. It kick in sometime into boost as a fuel suplment the propain injector will be right before the TB. as soon as I find the site to the kit that I like Ill post a link.

Scott

one other thing with propain if I was to decide to not use a IC I could because propain will not detonate with out a spark. but dont worry I plan on using a IC at the very least 2 stock mkiii supras or 2 starion. but will probly make me another IC from a semi and mad it to fit the car only caust me $60 to buy the IC and have it modded to work might caust me a little more now because the price of alluman has went up but still under $100 tho build.

Scott

going Monday to pick up a totaled out 95 SC400 for the doner engine for the 85 Supra. I know it has the wrong oil pan and pump but its a good start. if anyone knows where I can pick up a LS 400 pan and pump for a good price let me know. now one of the things Im debating on at this point is a mega squirt system or the stock SC ECU. Any advice Im building the 85 for my wife so I might keep the stock auto since I cant get her to race a 5 speed at the track ( she will race on the street all day long ). I guess the last thing is can the stock auto handle 500 to 600 hp at the crank or would I be better off to just do the r154 swap I know Ill put a good deal more power to the ground with the r154 but like I said Im building this one for my wife. So since Im doing this one for her some of my plans have changed for one thing instead of twin turbos Im going with a single thincking about a to4D but Ill fugure that out when I get there.

Thanks all
Scott

have you continued on this? does the stock SC or LS auto fit in the tranny tunnel of the MKII? would you use stock tranny mounting for the SC or the MKII? or custom?

yes pics, i dream of 1uz every day in a mkII and having it as a daily. 6 speed tranny wud be perfectttt for the freeways.

I havent been on line much lately Im sorry about that. The SC400 I went to get was sold out from under me. but Im still on the look out Ill find another doner car soon I hope.. As soon as I do Ill post some pics. Im not planing on running a auto with the 1uzfe but from the mesurements I took it will fit into my MKI so I dont know why It ( the auto ) would not fit in my MKII also.

yes you need a LS for the pan and pump. but I had found a hole sc400 for $200 that is why I was going to use the sc400 for a doner car. all I was going to need was the pan and pump from a ls 1uzfe