Project Thread MK3 Supra / 1uzfe / Single Turbo Build Thread

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
having gone through this with IJ's Supra.... you poor bastard...

whats with the resistors and stuff on the firewall?

also get yourself some DTM and DT connectors and avoid spade connectors!

Thanks fellows haha :)

having gone through this with IJ's Supra.... you poor bastard...

whats with the resistors and stuff on the firewall?

also get yourself some DTM and DT connectors and avoid spade connectors!

The spade connectors are only for the circuit breakers, otherwise I have so many left over connectors from gutting this thing I could use those or buy new ones... havent decided yet.

Quick update before work. I know I have updated in months.. Sorry

Gas Tank Removed...
IMG_3237_zpsdb434044.jpg

Sump - SS 304 - Why? cause E85. Two 1/2 NPT Bungs and I relined it with POR15
IMG_3242_zpse9011e7a.jpg

IMG_3250_zps16e487a1.jpg

IMG_3499_zps504ba46e.jpg

IMG_3503_zps5a7fd647.jpg

Cam Sensor Housing machined for a clean look...
IMG_3512_zps9f26a2fc.jpg

IMG_3513_zps9271f3b7.jpg

Wiring and more wiring. I removed ALL stock wiring. I kept only the stock switches and functions and everything works so far.. Windows, retraction for headlights, etc... Obviously this needs to be finished... but I didnt want to clean it up with everything not working yet.
IMG_3256_zps0634d0d0.jpg

IMG_3257_zps0dde5118.jpg

IMG_3515_zps4a217d32.jpg

IMG_3520_zpse14beb74.jpg

MS3x functions
IMG_3521_zpse4f7fd61.jpg

IMG_3522_zpsb32cbe45.jpg

A very pathetic pop and burble on starter fluid to see if the ignition works...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swo0LTq2Byg

Candid shot a friend took...
IMG_3606_zpse1c33be2.jpg

and for when I get my wheels mounted.. 285F 295 R
IMG_3615_zps1ebd7eb3.jpg

Another long update with minimal amount of work... I am on my last semester of college, mechanical engineer, and been studying a lot for my FE exam and full time engineering position... time consuming life... sigh.

Anyways... updates...

So my long awaited (3 weeks from Australia) -8an/m12x1.25 fittings have arrived for my fuel rails...
IMG_3808.jpg

Aeroquip AQP Hose - this stuff is rediculously awesome. Its thick, bendable, has a unique outer wrapping unlike junk fuel like from the auto store. And its E85 (and like 99% other chemical) safe. This is a small piece of -10 for my sump to pump... if anyone has a $20 off $100 coupon from summit that will go to waste, hit me up so I can get the -8 stuff still :)
IMG_3812.jpg

More stuff from Summit... Aeroquip socketless hose ends, Fragola ORB fittings for my regulator, misc Earls stuff, (not shown are Mr. Gasket Shadow series fittings), and a 100psi gauge for my regulator.
IMG_3838.jpg

Picked up a used HAHN intercooler with same side entry/exit. Will be a little creative getting it to work, but its a 3.5 core, bar plate... and fits nice. I want to get the S2 Airguide for this still.
IMG_3813.jpg

Just a random shot - you can see my Brembo Sti/EVO hybrids rear brakes and my Wilwood/Mustang rotor (yep not the vette rotor) hybrid setup... this isnt finished, but everything lines up. Needs rings for the rotor and misc hardware still.
IMG_3835.jpg

And that isnt rust on that lower front side skirt piece. One of the previous owners siliconed the shit out of it and the old piece that went there (which WAS rusting).... I just need a creative way to remove all of that shit.