Mini Meet

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
The place was definitely nice. I didn't have the real mango, but I had the virtual cute mangos at the place..:flirt: Guys, please check out my thread in this "Hangout" section.

James, you were behind me awhile on the way home, do you think my exhaust is still too noisy? Give me your honest opinion and I promise I will not get offended...

With the headers in I have a feeling the neighborhood will never be the same again.:yikes:

Who else David but yours truely, me.... I was starting to catch you but realised I was going the wrong way and had to turn around. See ya

Attachments

• IM001801.jpg
    IM001801.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 4
LOL... Man you guys are crazy. I saw David took off real fast then John was screetching behind. I was about to catch up too but I saw John make a U turn then I turn too. Hehe.

jibbby said:
James, you were behind me awhile on the way home, do you think my exhaust is still too noisy? Give me your honest opinion and I promise I will not get offended...

With the headers in I have a feeling the neighborhood will never be the same again.:yikes:

LOL... I don't think your exhaust is that noisy at all. Many of my friends have much loader exhaust. I think it sound pretty good. But I'm don't really like the way it look. It look alittle saggy and off on the car. But that is just my opinion.

JamesN said:
LOL... I don't think your exhaust is that noisy at all. Many of my friends have much loader exhaust. I think it sound pretty good. But I'm don't really like the way it look. It look alittle saggy and off on the car. But that is just my opinion.
James your right they sit a little lower then before I did the switch muffler job to pass the fix it ticket...Way too sagy...Will fix this week with the headers.... 2" higher would be perfect... I kinda want to change out my mufflers to oval stainless steels but these I got now really flow well......Thanks for the input James I will correct my exhaust look......

James I don't think you would have caught me or David on that straight away with your turbo running only at 60%.... You may need all that 100% and then some..Your messing with the big boys.....Man I am talking trash, you know I am just messing around...You have amazing fat rims and tires and I love them..The new motor looks great too...Get your car tuned perfect then we can all have some real fun....:headbang: