Mini Meet

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Hey Guys,

I found a nice place where we can hang out for few hours and chat about cars. There is a place in Rowland Heights called Red Mango. Its a nice place to get some nice drink and good parking too. Its an out door hang out. Its located in the South West corner of Fairway and Colima. May 31 (Wed) 8 pm. Please let me know. Here is a "General Map"

James?
Steve?
John?

I think I can make it....Wednesday night 8:00pm....My only concern is the traffic from Santa Monica to that location....Might be a tough haul for me...But if everyone shows I will show....Love to chat....

I just PM steve already. I'll give him a call if he does not reply soon. We never get to meet all together before. The last time that was close was the SuperAuto Back meet but it was too many cars. This time is a smaller meet and it should be a great oportunity for all of us to hang out right John. Heck, I haven't seen you for a while.

I'll bring some old car books with pictures since David wanted to talk about cars. Just kidding. I'll put this meet as my priority unless some really important things come up, and I'll have no other way but to attend to. Are there any sweet ladies at that place? The beauties and the beasts always magnetize together. It's in history class.

Steve is a real Asian stud, the ladies better watch out....Expecially after they see his clean SC4..

Steve, just try to save some ladies for us simple folk........Anyway, this should be fun and I look forward to us all meeting up together....See ya...:veryhappy

Whatever you call me, I'm happy to take it. As for my stud, I just know it's not broken. It might get a little warping due to too much torques...:approve: As you are not the simple-simple folks, I might just call you the simple beasts...hah...hah..hah.

LOLz.. You guys are funny. Steve is not just a stud, he's pimping too with his nice ride. Man I have a feeling this is gonna be a good meet. I'm really looking forward to it.

James - are you bringing your turbo'd SC? Can't wait to see what you did with that car...I remember what it looked like in it's original state....Do you have all the bugs worked out now?

Steve - were still waiting for you too apply that vast turbo knowledge of yours to your SC4...Warped stud or not...Come on buddy soon these cars are going to be obsolete....Ooppss did I just say that....Yipes...

David - no comment, we all know your cars are just too good for words.....no need for hype and perks....

Anyway, I better bust out the wax, buffer and armor all in a hurry just to be in the same company with you fellas ....

See you guys:slaphappy

The bugs is still being figure out. But I will bring the car to the meet none the less. After that then I'll drop it back to the shop to be further work on. David do you have an address of Red Mango??

Sounds good James ....I think I can find the place via Mapquest.com....However, I hope you guys hang around a while because I will not be able to make it at exactly 8:00pm. It's going to be more like 8:30-8:45pm and I hoping that is not too late, just got something that needs attention up until about 8:00pm then I am off and running your way...

We'll try to hang around. I'd think it'll take you less than 1/2 hr. to get to the corner of Colima & Fairway. From your place, take Santa Monica Fwy (East) to 60 (East) exit Fairway Dr. (turn Right) keep going to the corner and yell out "...David...id...id...Where are you.....oohh...oohh...?"

jibbby said:
Sounds good James ....I think I can find the place via Mapquest.com....However, I hope you guys hang around a while because I will not be able to make it at exactly 8:00pm. It's going to be more like 8:30-8:45pm and I hoping that is not too late, just got something that needs attention up until about 8:00pm then I am off and running your way...