MA61 with 1GZ-Fe swap

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Carl, it sure seems with the advent of those hideous looking engine covers, that most of the manufacturers started putting function over form. Seems they're trying to "hide" the engine from view or perhaps they're just trying to hide all the ugly emissions junk.

Thank God the Italians still consider their engines to be artwork - they even put glass over the engine bays for some models so you can enjoy looking at the engine without opening the hood. This is a Ferrari FXX sitting over at Ferrari of Houston.

Attachments

• 133.jpg
    133.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Not really into late model cars but i do appreciate the amount of work and modification skills going into this build. I also like thinking outside the square. Some nice polished billet covers over the coils would look nice with painted cam covers

Look for places that make flywheels & clutches for the 1UZ as they will bolt to the crank.

RESURRECTION for 2019! lol

So how did things go from your last post hopefully your still with us, any issues after the car was done ITB's turn out? selling custom parts now? Just ran across this monster of an engine and wanting to put into me 88 Supra so trying to find a build list somewhere, the only issue I do see is the cross member being in the way and not paying $4000 for a dry sump smh I see you used yours what did you do to make it fit? and would the R154 5 speed work with this only being 310 hp? part list for the ITB's would be great too! would you be willing to make any of the parts you used on yours?

Thanks! Love to hear the stories of the fun you been having in it.

Hmmm into Supra's? I THINK I've got it all figured out now just can't find anyone willing to remake parts thanks I'll check out the YouTube ans others for more knowledge!

Build stalled, authorities making it too tough/costly.
A New Zealand company (you will have to google) makes a bellhousing for R154.
Other Supra's need a dry sump I think you will find.
There is a new build into a Lexus on Toymods, just starting with R154.
Good luck with your plans.