M112 Manifold Mod 2

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Wow nice figures. I'll be putting a 1uz into my 4wd Hilux early next year and am looking at supercharging it. Where abouts in melbourne are you? If your close enough I might swing by for a look...

Cheers Liam

Numbers are in...

Stock engine (and stock 250cc injectors) with headers, stock MAF still in place, stock auto trans fuel and ignition on a Motec M800

was up to 220rwkw but we pulled 2deg out of the ignition to keep it safe

with the soft Nitto Invo 275's on the back with the T2 diff the trac light flashes all the way though first gear and well into second i'll get video in the next couple of weeks!

Feels like a lot more power on the road due to the instant torque...

The manifold obviously works and while a few parts needed to be modded or fabricated Chuck (LP1) does a reasonable kit for the $$$

Congratulation!! that is about 50% improvement ... right.

what was the boost reading during that dyno?

Boost

I told you it would be fun! I'm surprised you can get away with stock injectors and not run lean. I'm using 315cc 7MGTE and was midly concerned that I would run out of fuel. Are you getting any hunt for idle on cold start? And yes, one must remember to turn off the traction control for spirited acceleration as it gets a little excited under boost.

I told you it would be fun! I'm surprised you can get away with stock injectors and not run lean. I'm using 315cc 7MGTE and was midly concerned that I would run out of fuel. Are you getting any hunt for idle on cold start? And yes, one must remember to turn off the traction control for spirited acceleration as it gets a little excited under boost.

I am right on the limit of injector size that is for sure!

no cold start issues at all, I actually ditched the power steering idle up as it was tracking idle no problems and two less hoses to worry about!