M112 Manifold Mod 2

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Well unfortunatly I don't have a tone of money to wast, I'm not 60 years old, and I don't drive around in ferrari while I criticize everyone for making mistakes.

Yes I'm Young And looking for answers. So I came to a "forum". Wich is why we have them.

I'm sorry your such a bitter person

the reason there is a forum, cause somebody built it, and maintains it, which cost money...
pull ur head in , and take some advice .......

I have seen this on MANY forums, My grammar is far from perfect ( I actually failed English at school! ) but I use spell check and proof read what I post, no excuse for totally malformed words.

If you are having difficulty say so and you will most likely be helped, lazily post garbage and you will get garbage back, just like life in general!

Back on topic...

I intend to have one of these blower kits on my car!!! really impressed with the attention to detail.

Hopefully I can restrain myself and avoid turning the boost up beyond the limits of my toothpick 96 rods until I have a beefy bottom end ready for it!

I thought I’d start a new thread as I have made some improvements to the M112 manifold and install with the second build. Vehicle is a 93 SC which has the cold start injector. Please refer to the original thread under Forced Injection Projects, M112 sc400 to get up to speed.

There were two problem areas encountered with the original build. The interference of the M112 attachment legs with fuel injectors and the subsequent misalignment of the injectors forced outboard by the fuel rail mounting tabs. The second was the amount of fabrication effort to move the water bridge.

where has your suspension gone??? but on a side note, how much are you going to be asking for this kit if you intend to produce it?

SC Kit

By suspension you mean the torque flex caused by the extra power and torque from the supercharger? We have installed a complete polyurethane bushing set (with grease nipples) which is under evaluation. Preliminary results are excellent - really tight and road feel is not too harsh.

As for the cost of the kit, its currently $900 Canadian. It is limited production as I do it for fun and get it professionally welded. Keep in mind it is custom fabrication so I need your (or spare) lower intake manifold, front water bridge and fuel rails to modify. Turn around time is about three weeks.

Attachments

• rear cage.jpg
    rear cage.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 89
LP1, simply excellent work here...great additions to the UZ FI community!!! I am glad to see that you are also open to fabbing this up for others. Let's see some videos of that beast in action.

Ryan

Last edited:
2 UZ Manifold

I use a 1UZ as the welding jig. As I undertand it the main difference to the 2UZ is its iron block so there should be no reason it wouldn't work.

I thought that the intakes were different, the 2uz manifold is flat on the bottom if I remember correctly. It honestly looks easier to make into a charger manifold on the 2uz.

Sean

That is a really nice piece. Could you make one out of a 2uz tundra manifold or just the 1uz?

Sean

Looks like you're just gonna have to buy a Bullet 2uz supercharger manifold.
http://www.bulletcars.com/parts/engine-parts/2uz-engine-parts.html

With the lower manifold portion being that high ....I don't think you'll have to cut down the water crossover , weld it back. Not absolutely sure though.

Point is ... There is already a manifold ready for purchasing and full on use.

Unless....... LP1 is willing to start making a 2uz manifold and getting some people interested in supercharging at Tundrasolutions.

that is the idea... i'll sort out something more stock looking for the top hose once I get a smaller pulley and see how much room I have to play with also try and get the cover a little lower

Numbers are in...

Stock engine (and stock 250cc injectors) with headers, stock MAF still in place, stock auto trans fuel and ignition on a Motec M800

was up to 220rwkw but we pulled 2deg out of the ignition to keep it safe

with the soft Nitto Invo 275's on the back with the T2 diff the trac light flashes all the way though first gear and well into second i'll get video in the next couple of weeks!

Feels like a lot more power on the road due to the instant torque...

The manifold obviously works and while a few parts needed to be modded or fabricated Chuck (LP1) does a reasonable kit for the $$$

Attachments

• 354285.jpg
    354285.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 172
  • 354286.jpg
    354286.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 109