M112 Celsior

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
thats strange, are you sure all your getting is vacuum ?
the only reason i can think of that happening is the supercharger being run in reverse. which obviously isnt happening here

check the bypass valve is correctly installed, connecting the vac line too it should cause the valve to be opened, with the engine off is should be sitting on the seat as per below...

m5lp_0310_09_+supercharged_forced_induction+bypass_valve.jpg

can you tee a vac/boost gauge into the bypass actuator line and video it while giving it a rev in park and in gear with your foot on the brake.

all looks ok...

+1, you should "T" into a vacuum line and put keep a gauge on it and drive it around. I'm pretty sure boost is directly related to the amount of load that's placed on the engine. You won't likely hit boost until you place a greater load on it.

I was a bit freaked when i didn't see any boost straight away but i've since found you need to pretty much have atmospheric pressure (wide open throttle) before the charger so it has something to pump. if you open the throttle fully you should see the actuator close and hear the charger working/see boost. just closing the bypass valve, even at high rpm wont produce boost because, as far as i understand, in a vacuum there's just not enough air to pump.

+1, you should "T" into a vacuum line and put keep a gauge on it and drive it around. I'm pretty sure boost is directly related to the amount of load that's placed on the engine. You won't likely hit boost until you place a greater load on it.

I have a boost gauge on my meth controller that is tee'd into the manifold. Even when driving it wasnt registering boost, but ill buy a seperate vacuum gauge and try it out. 27 days till track day...

Finally got to drive my car. No ABS/trac ecu but who cares.

It seems a bit sluggish still under 2k rpm but it does pick up a bit from there. I dont think its making 8-9 psi like planned but I think ill just enjoy it as is for the remaining summer. The Vac gauge reads 15 in-hg at idle and hits about 4 psi at WOT in park, no load. I likely still have a small leak somewhere in the manifold, and i still have to install the meth injectors pre-throttle this time.

I did, the manifold was cracked. I put jb weld on to test and it barely holds 5 psi at 6000 rpm. I dont have access to a tig welder so i may just scrap the project and do cams. With an open diff power is almost useless in these cars. It torque steers like crazy if your lucky enough to hook up.

fit a torsen out of a SC400 to it should make a world of difference to traction!

as for the cracked manifold did you speak to LP1 he seems like a legitimate guy should be able to sort something out