Trade LS400 Engine in UK available immediately

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

skid

Hi all,
I have a spare complete LS400 engine all in 1 piece with torque convertor Engine bay loom with all connectors, alternator and engine mounts.

This is the earlier engine with the stronger con rods so is the one to have!!!

I bought a number of these which I organised a 'group buy' for a couple of years ago. I've got a spare one left in excellent condition on a pallet and ready to go after some one pulled out of the purchase. :mad:

I kept it myself wondering if I'd get around to using it, but I still have other projects on the go and now need the space.

It owes me a few quid but any reasonable offers are considered.

Shipping to abroad is not a problem though please note you will have to bear these shipping costs yourself.

If pick up in person of courier I have the equipment to lift it on to a trailer, tail gate etc etc.

It is currently on Ebay though I will pull the auction if a Lextreme member wants priority purchase.

Please drop me a line or text me and I'll contact you back when I have time.
Many thanks
Mark +44 (0) 7802 935 937

Last edited:
The current bidder tried contacting me directly to buy it for £150.

He was a bit arsey with me because I wouldn't sell it immediately at that price becasue I know it's definately worth more. He was trying to get a quick buy/bargain I think, but also don't think he had much more budget than that to be honest.

What's your budget? You don't have to tell me to be fair but I guess if you aimed 150 to 200 I thnk you'll beat him. However I will tell you there are 10 people watching at the moment and only 1 has contacted. So I can't say for sure, but give it your best shot, you might be in with a chance.
By the way, any questions please ask. PM me your number and I'll give you a call over the weekend.
Thanks
Mark

Last edited: