LS400 5spd M/T

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

CACressida

I've searched and searched and came up with nothing except people attempting to do it but never hearing about it again. Well, if I'm wrong, I apologize. Ladies and gentlemen, feast your eyes on the first LS400 5spd M/T.

My buddy who owns Daft Innovations was making this for one of his buddies. I put together the leather shift boot to make it look factory so its not that hard. The car is going to be some sort of track/street car so it's still a work in progress. The condition its in right now is the same way it was purchased.

[youtube]H_zKjLOUrhc[/youtube]

IMG_20101016_170146.jpg
IMG_20101015_201221.jpg
IMG_20101015_220154.jpg
IMG_20101015_220203.jpg
IMG_20101015_195046.jpg

I fabbed the adaptor plate, flywheel, and driveshaft adaptor. Driveshaft id by valley balancing, and everything else was done by rich at daft innovations.

hey 4u2quik, can i get a quote for a 1uz swap and irs conversion on my mx32. ill get the conversion motor mounts, 1uz w/58, ecu, clutch pedal etc, and irs from mx62. i need a quote for installation. tommy

hey 4u2quik, can i get a quote for a 1uz swap and irs conversion on my mx32. ill get the conversion motor mounts, 1uz w/58, ecu, clutch pedal etc, and irs from mx62. i need a quote for installation. tommy

They don't really allow me to discuss this here, but pm me, and I'll point you in the right direction. I'm not the person that does swaps anyway. I just make adaptor plates.

Anyway, here's the real reason why I'm here. more vids!
this is the car owners youtube vids!

http://www.youtube.com/user/vocalbasherlol