Parts LS400 (1991) Part Out!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LStreme

I recently totaled my 1991 LS400 and have decided instead of trying to fix it; I will just part it out.

The car endured a pretty hard hit to the driver's side fender, hood, and front bumper. I have a replacement driver's fender, although, the hood, front bumper, and driver's headlamp assembly is rendered useless.

Other than the items listed above everything else is available to be put on the chopping block.

Also, the engine and tranny are being saved for a future project. If anyone has an interest on a specific part just reply and I will post a detailed pic of it.

I recently totaled my 1991 LS400 and was originally going to repair the car but now have decided to part it out.

It was hit pretty heavily on the driver's side. I have a replacement driver's fender, airbag, airbag sensor, and headlamp but the hood, front bumper, and driver's headlamp are destroyed.

For a future project I would like to keep the engine, tranny, ecu, and wiring harness. I will sell any other part on the car that is wanted. Please reply with any requests for more detailed pictures of the part your interested in.

Where did u get the NALLEY emblem from?

attachment.php

Lextreme,

I didn't buy the emblem, it was on the car when i purchased it.

Brandicus,

"What shape is the grill in?"

It is untouched, it's in pristine condition.
It will come with mounting brackets, weatherstriping, hood latch, hood release, and all the hardware.
$130 o.b.o

"Drivers window door switch?"

Already sold.

"Rear window regulators?"

Still got them,
$75/each o.b.o

Any offers towards the parts please pm me.

We will then figure shipping rates dependent upon location.

Dear LStreme,
Are steering wheel and the shift knob still available? Do they have any ripps in the leather? If they are still available, can you tell me what the cost would be? Also, A /C, heater climate control? My LCD burned out. Can you please reply to [email protected].

SUBWOOFER

I recently totaled my 1991 LS400 and have decided

instead of trying to fix it; I will just part it out.

The car endured a pretty hard hit to the driver's side fender, hood, and front bumper. I have a replacement driver's fender, although, the hood, front bumper, and driver's headlamp assembly is rendered useless.

Other than the items listed above everything else is available to be put on the chopping block.

Also, the engine and tranny are being saved for a future project. If anyone has an interest on a specific part just reply and I will post a detailed pic of it.
Is the subwoofer avail?

Status
Not open for further replies.