Project Thread LS 400 Single Turbo

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
...this week we wil be going to the dyno...very curious to see how this setup will perform with more rpm, boost etc...when we hit 500rwhp, we will stop and finish some things like suspension and brakes....
Hope to see 500rwhp at 1 bar or so, that will make the LS a perfect daily drive :D

Guys,

we went to a dynapack dyno today: 477rwhp & 852Nm (about 630ft/lbf) !...at 4500 rpm.
The T88 pulls VERY strong and inlet manifold prevented higher number....

Dyno Results

Hey Patrick!

Congrats! That are very good numbers. But I'm a little bit amazed that you "only" see 477 rwhp. I think at this torque numbers you should see about 550 rwhp. So I'm very interested to see your dyno sheet. ;) Would you post it?
Boost is important, too.
And I'm interested in your current map, too. Would you share it?

Can't wait to see your car in may. :cool:

Alex

Guys,

don't forget this is done with a STOCK aristo automatic transmission...we dyno'ed in 3rd gear...also that dynapack dyno is pretty accurate, we made more torque then a 633rwhp Skyline which did 815 Nm at 1.8 bar...
Currently we have the T88 at 1.3 bar and more boost would not give any higher numbers...
Waiting for dyno sheets...
@Speedy, looking forward to May dude !!! :biggrin:

Speedy...actually while we were mapping, we took part of your map as a starting point, which shows the importance of Lextreme in the UZ community...nice work !
In total we spent 7 hours on the dyno and both engine and transmission didn't even sweat !

dyno:
7-benen_l.jpg

Attachments

• 7-benen_l.jpg
    7-benen_l.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 6-benen_l.jpg
    6-benen_l.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 6
Sheesh Ceramic coat and or wrap the crossover pipe with heat protection cloth, not tape it's too hard to keep even...
Nice clean conversion.. KISS for sure...
Yea the s/c / N/A guys don't believe the mid to upper torque a good turbo

...headers are coated...and yes, it looks KISS...but that engine has lot of features, like partly grouted, steam holes etc etc.....simpel but very effective....we didn't even had any melted plastic or so, after 7 hours of dynoing....

some more pics:

1-been.jpg

EGT ?

2-benen.jpg

5-benen.jpg

Kool...
I was meaning the front dump pipe..
Be a fantastic interstate cruiser...

Attachments

• IMG_0476.JPG
    IMG_0476.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG_0478.JPG
    IMG_0478.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 435
  • IMG_0480.JPG
    IMG_0480.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 434
  • IMG_0481.JPG
    IMG_0481.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 433
Last edited:
How far down bore from deck was it
grouted ??...

I see C.P didn't put inlet valve notches on piston..
Obviously not required...
Used them on my build...

Last edited: