looking to lower my ride /improve handling

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jcsmith79

ive got a 2001 LS430 just put some 18's on and i would like to close the gap but something i can ajust for a body kit later. does anyone have a good set up? thanks

I would definitely go with 20" if you planning to put on body kit. The best setup I can think of is air suspension if you rolling with kits around town. Easy to raised up and lowered when over bumps or curve. Next bet is Coilover.

im worried about a harsh ride with 20's and having to run a super low profile tire that won't last long i drive a lot 600 miles plus a week . if i had the ulp package i would think about a custom air setup but it's looking like coilovers does any one have a set up they are happy with

im worried about a harsh ride with 20's and having to run a super low profile tire that won't last long i drive a lot 600 miles plus a week . if i had the ulp package i would think about a custom air setup but it's looking like coilovers does any one have a set up they are happy with
You can run 35% of the tires for the thickness to have a comfort, instead of 30% or 25%. I'm not sure what coilover is the best. From my opinion, the more expensive the better. You may read for the specs of each coilover and compare between them. Low profile tires won't last. But you can't have everything, mate. :burnout: