Vendor Link Xlem G2 Ecu

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

THOR-Racing

I have Link G2s on two 1UZ-FEs (my van and LOWBOYs hilux) and they go very well. There is a new G3 linkplus which will do the vvt-i on the later engines. I was at the link headquarters recently and they had a VVt-i UZ there for testing. Easy to tune and have plenty of outputs Cheers

The Link should work.. Ive just tried it and its working OK here.. For those who can not access, please go over to: http://www.thor-racing.co.uk/ and click on products and then the Link logo. The Link EMS works very well on the 1UZ-FE, we have just completed an engine transplant - We have fitted a 1UZ-FE engine to our Toyota Supra which is running the Link ecu with perfect results.
As gloverman says the latest model will work on the VVTi engines also. These engine management systems are on the same levels as motec but without the price tag. Endless tunability, anti lag, launch control and many more options are available.

Another optional extra is a graphical Display Link, where you can view gauges for every measured output, playback for after event activities, setting alarms to warn of dangerous conditions i.e. low oil pressure etc.

The possibilities are endless. If there is enough interest I may run a group buy here with some great prices. This is coming to be very popular in the UK, and more and more cars are turning to the Link EMS.

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask ;)

A group buy would be great on the link plus g3 (with vvti support) please try and institute that!

A group buy would be great on the link plus g3 (with vvti support) please try and institute that!

I can indeed run a group buy on this if there is enough interest. Perhaps start a list with interested parties and then I will see what sort of price I can offer on these.. :006:

I have requested that Lextreme make a post in the group buy forum since I do not have rights to that forum

I can indeed run a group buy on this if there is enough interest. Perhaps start a list with interested parties and then I will see what sort of price I can offer on these.. :006:

Link Group Buy

Thor Racing's experience of mapping Link Engine Management Systems, coupled with our extensive knowledge base and experience working with 1UZ engines is the ideal combination which makes us feel happy to promote link products on this forum.

At this point we are gauging interest, with regards to numbers before I can offer you a price. I did agree with Brad there is to be no discounts offered at this point, until we know how many people are interested and we can then set a price from there.

If you are interested please add your name to the list.

Thor Racing will organise and run this group buy, and all questions/queries should be directed to us.

Best regards

Thor Racing

Thor, what are your thoughts on an adapter harness, can you provide that?

Last edited by a moderator: