Lexus powered drag car`

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
only run a 8.2 @ 159 mph
car wieght is 2200 lb
has a 8-71 supercharger,
new psi coming soon

There is a writeup in Zoom number 96 about the 1uz powered yellow dragster with a few pics of the block cams etc.They claim 969kw @ wheels / 6.94sec @ 191.98mph. Also a writeup on a Lexus gs300 dragster with 1000 kw@ wheels 7sec quarter time

There should be a TT 1UZ Soarer ready for a run this weekend at the Motorplex over here in Perth - they were thrashing it out all week to get it ready. Should be nudging 6sec quaters in a full body car once the combo is sorted, giddy up! Will get some photos and vids posted up.

MaxPower said:
And another rail with old skool toyota tech running around the 8.50's, its a dead stock motor and has been in this rail for many many seasons of racing....
whats the engine code on those older ones, they are smaller in dimentions and capicty lie 3.4litre? i reckon one might be able to drop in fit in a Holden Gemini and be legal, i think i want one if thats the case.
is there any info on them like lextreme stuff?

not trying to be a ****, by why arent the 4 litre v8's able to make the same power or at least keep up with the 3 litre 2jz's?

i mean i realize theyre less often built, but the 2jz's are making over 1000hp in street cars, street class supras on drag radials are running bottom 8's and in 2400lbs pro rwd cars, the 2jz's are running mid - low 6's. i figure the 33% larger 1u's should be able to keep up or at least keep it close.

PSI installed

Peter recently ditched the 8/71 roots and installed an "A Series" PSI blower. Did a PB of 7.8 first pass with a fat tune.
He is coming to Perth next week for the Westernationals - two Blown Alcohol Lexas cars at one meeting!
Will get lots of photos.

PC
Blown Alcohol 2UZFE RX-7

Here are a few pics taken from www.wadragracing.com of the latest 1UZ powered car over here in west Oz....

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg