Lexus powered drag car`

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Damn!!! I read about in a Zoom mag I think...and Australian Drag Racer mag...cant remember much at all...it does have Tighe customs cams...and I think it runs 8's. And Lexus Australia also had a right up about it

Times

This car has run a 7.9@160 mph.....HP rating....1st dyno run ever...905hp...then there was more tuning and more boost added once it was in the car....so an easy 1000-1100 hp

Would love to know the specs on the engine. Cams, pistons, compression, valve size, boost, fuel... The exhaust on the engine only picture looks to be 4-into-1 long tube upswept headers of well under 2" OD while the car has downswept individual zoomies of over 2" OD... like a fuel engine.

Anyone know a contact of the owner?
I want to build an engine for pure race and any info I can get woulf help loads... The car looks to be local to Australia?

Any more info?

Nath

Drop me a line

I know and work with the creator of the blown Lexus, we are both in Sydney also, we are both working together on 2 more N/A Lexus motors but we can supply you a serious Blown Lexus.

Wow, now that is an engine! You Aussie boys really know how to build a Lexus motor. 6.8 seconds in the quarter mile that is sick!!! Hold on to your balls with that machine hammered down.....

i think it was a 6.83 or 6.803, not sure
pic attached is of the beast in a burn out
has a psi supercharger (similar to a top Alky's) on a lexus motor

note: the photo is not mine
was from Luke's site http://www.wadragracing.com/ where he covers all the Western Australian drag racing (and drives a soarer as well I think). good site.

Got those pictures from Paul Carey. Its making 1200 hp with 35lb boost. They will go to 1500 with more boost. They made their own billet ally block

Zuffen said:
Did you notice the bellhousing?

It looks to be a standard 1UZ item.

I guess we don't need to worry about breaking ours.
yeah unless you are making the horsepower like me(sideways with the whipping tailshaft)
DSCF1461.jpg

techo said:
This car has run a 7.9@160 mph.....HP rating....1st dyno run ever...905hp...then there was more tuning and more boost added once it was in the car....so an easy 1000-1100 hp
BS. the car has only run 2 or 3 times under the 8 seconds....
Have trouble getting it to go faster.