lexus LS400 wiring FSM

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

dannyboy77

hi all right little experiement have uploaded the lexus FSM to an FTP site and the link to down load it is below! its 100.7MB rar file and it is the whole shooting match! all wiring diagrams for 1990-1994 & 1995+ lexus and has all diagnostic stuff in trouble shooting and step by step guides to fit remove all itemso fo the engine. if it doesnt work give us a shout!

oh because its free the FTP site it will be delated in 60days from today so its somthing around the 24th march??

http://www.fileserve.com/file/yZuAPPt

there are over 6 or 8 different 1uz wiring looms and ecus
asking for a diag for a 1uz means nothing unless we know the model and year

Hi all, just trying to look at this but cannot down load for some reason can any one help. do you have it so i can recieve by email possibly, or what im after is what wires i need from the ecu for oil light temp gauge and tacho, oh and the shift lights.
Thanks j

Hi all, just trying to look at this but cannot down load for some reason can any one help. do you have it so i can recieve by email possibly, or what im after is what wires i need from the ecu for oil light temp gauge and tacho, oh and the shift lights.
Thanks j

if you post your email address i can forward you the bits you need!

Hi Dannyboy,
email [email protected]
the ecu i have is from i believe a 1992 with just the one tps, i have the engine running now just need to know how to wire the oil engine lights water and any other you can think of i might need.
Thanks J