Lexus IS250 to 3UZ-FE (completed)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

George_R

Staff member
Two recent projects of mine, 3UZ-FE 6a/t to IS250

Both of them feature fully functional instrument panel, a/c , push start and most importantly TRC & VSC systems. Other key things to mention are stock looks both inside and outside, clean wiring etc

dc358ds-960.jpg

L4AAAgNrf2A-960.jpg

34AAAgFrf2A-960.jpg

CkAAAgFrf2A-960.jpg

1CAAAgFrf2A-960.jpg

Old demo clip of the 1st car's VSC system

Newer overview with TRC on/off demo
English subtitles available (turn subtitles on in youtube)

I wish you or Gloverman would try it and see if those monster UR's would fit in the newer models.

Thanks! I wish I will improve these two cars and further conversions by tuning a/t in addition to engine. Goal is high 5's

Nope. This is result only. Proper variant of 3uz almost bolts up, real problems only start when you get to CAN bus partial incompatibility. But it's useless to explain in a place where most of visitors can't even read wiring diagrams. I could have posted nuclear physics articles with same negative result.

That sounds intriguing George, look forward to reading about that!

Btw, would you (or anyone else) have any measurements on the 3uzfe’s dimensions, such as width, height and so on? Haven’t found any online, unfortunately. This mainly to ensure it would actually fit into the Stag’s engine bay. Thanks!

Don't think so. I meah I saw nonvvti engine rough measurements the other day but I didn't care much and don't remember the place. You may try google photo search

Yeah, I’ve found measurements of sorts of the 1uz online, but the 3uz is not so easy. Probably no big difference though, mostly interested in the length of the oil sump to see if it’ll fit behind the front crossmember without modification or not. Will do some further searches to see if I can find something useful.