Lextremers in Socal Sign In

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Well there's so much to do out here you get confused and then caught up in traffic....

I am sure there are some good open strips to unleash wicked horse power in Helmet...Anyway, you have to search pretty hard to find that kinda stuff out here in LA....

Ya there actully are many spots to have fun but nowadays kids with there toys tend to keep cops ticket happy. But there is also a local canyon run that is pritty fun

Lets a larger Lextreme meet.

Where: A hot or sweet location
When: Friday night, after 9 p.m. if possible
What: Bring & discuss stuffs that are out of ordinary. For instance, lextremist ideas.

Who:
1. Lextreme
2. Stevechumo

4) ROBIE

WHERE: personally i like the azusa canyons, after nine is perfect time to be out there!

TIME: 9pm does that sound good?

it's really on you guys!

I always thought South Bay was in Long Beach areas...Didn't know there were any twisty hilly parts in the LBC... I use to get the recycler South Bay editions and when ever I would call they the sellers would live in the LBC, am I right or wrong? Another thing those South bay edition recyclers were always skinny as hell, and I could never find a good deal on a heap...

I always thought south bay was the Redondo, Hermosa, Manhattan Beach, Torrance, Lomita, etc... - the south end of Santa Monica bay, and LBC was the LBC. Anyway, the hilly twisty part that I was referring to is Palos Verdes. There's some good hilly twisty roads - Palos Verdes Drive East being one of the better ones.

MitchP is absolutely correct. The southbay area consistist of approximately 16 cities that are just north of and east of Rancho Palos Verdes, a beautiful penensula in so cal, ending at the southern most part of Los Angeles...includes, Rolling Hills, Rolling Hills Estates - I guess this will help with the "hilly" reference - Lomita, Hermosa Bch, El Segundo and Lawndale to name just a few.

Did a run with my Porsche club several weeks from KilKenny's a local pub on the RB Pier through RPV...absolutely beautiful city and fun to drive through...

Todd

Man I grew in Santa Monica, lived in Seal Beach for years, dated girls from Manhattan and Hermosa beach... Also use to party in the OC.. Worked out of Long Beach for years....I should have known that....Dammmmmmmmmm.... Thanks for the clarification...

I get sea sick just looking at boats and would probably barf on you Davey during the cruise itself....:crazy: But, Please do tell us more......My sea legs just aren't what they use to be....:1244:

Hey Lex,

Sounds like an adventure...would definately be interested in a cruise...

Tom's Farm is a nice spot for a weekend jaunt...

Todd

I'd be down for a good cruise but not for a while as I'm in the midst of doing an RB25DET swap into my S13 so most of my free time is being sucked up by that right now.