Seller Feedback Lextreme: The Customer Service King

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

LTLRKT

Hey guys,

Just thought i put in a comment and a public thankyou to Lextreme for his excellent customer service and all his extra effort that he puts in when sending or sourcing parts.

So far i have spent in excess of $10,000 US with Lextreme, ranging from pistons and basic engine upgrade parts, to a fully custom race engine built to my specifications.

The extra time and effort he puts in behind the scenes is something a lot of other business could learn from. He has proven himself to be an extremely trust worthy and genuine person, time and time again. I say this with 110% confidence, as i paid him thousands upon thousands of dollars upfront and in full for the engine he built for me, and it wasnt until many months later that it was finally completed and sent to me over in Australia. During which time David spent countless hours running around and organising things with engine builders, custom made one off parts, sorting out issues related to my specifications, even on my behalf with the shipping guys in Australia.

Thankyou once again David, you truly are an unbelievable person. I only hope that one day i can repay you for your efforts.

Regards,

Riste
RCB Performance
Australia

I'll second that and add that David does many things "behind the scenes" without payment, and has on many occasions sent members used parts at his cost, just to help out.

In that respect, he's not alone; Zuffen has done the same, as well as many others here. IMHO, this forum represents the best spirit of hotrodding, ie people helping people, and sharing knowledge, without trying to turn a fast buck.