Lextreme tc question

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sexy sam

hey guys I just picked up a 95 sc 400. I am thinking about the lextreme tc but I wanted to talk to someone who has used it.
Does it change the feel alot?
is it worth changing it. My tc is fine
anything you guys could tell me would be helpful.
Thanks,
Sam

The torque converter will change the feel of the car...It will make it very peppy... You hit the gas pedal and the car will actually move from a dead stop unlike stock... It drives the same, slow and smoothe takeoffs are still happening...You gain alot more lowend power and lose just a little topend power..

I think it is a great mod.. Your SC400 will become much faster 0-40mph... You should be able to spin your rears from a dead stop at full throttle..

I hope that helps... Oh, It's safe on for your transmission and other related parts... 5 years later I am still loving it...

hey guys I just picked up a 95 sc 400. I am thinking about the lextreme tc but I wanted to talk to someone who has used it.
Does it change the feel alot?
is it worth changing it. My tc is fine
anything you guys could tell me would be helpful.
Thanks,
Sam
I'm currently using the Lextreme TC and I love it. The car feels a lot more responsive at all RPM. You can actually know when it shifts and it shifts quick, and not lazy like stock TC. If you could replace the TC by yourself and use the Lextreme TC, you'll save a lot of money.

Yes I warranty even you do it yourself. It is very unlikely you would mess it up. If you mess up, your transmission will go first. This is possible due to transmission seal damage during the installation. Otherwise, it pretty simple. I also suggest you change out your engine rear main seal at the same time. Good luck and have fun with it. We stand behind our products. If you break it, send it back for another. If it breaks again, you will get full refund PERIOD! No other performance Lexus TC warrenty for LIFE. We are so confident about this product we put this warrenty for our customers. So buy with confident!

I had a guy with my TC. He installed it and forgot to put in tranny oil. Now that is NOT cover. I life warranty the TC if proper steps are taken. If it is your fault... then u pay for your mistakes.

lol sam we are not dropping the tranny -.- well unless you can find a bigger garage. Mine is just too tiny.