Lextreme members want to go fishing?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
jibbby said:
So your married with two kids what does that mean? That just means you are more desperate.....
:smileysex I'm sorry, David. But I think John has a good point here. Married men are not allowed to wander around, and that's when they're looking back to their single lives and wondering....I'm just kidding...LOL. I think there're 5 of us here in Southern Ca, and only you and the other Dave in Redondo Beach are married. He hasn't posted anything lately.

John,
You're funnier in your words. :slaphappy 175 lbs Catfish is too heavy. Perhaps 110 lbs little mermaid would be nested easier.

Bait for fishing

David,

I don't know what you'll bring the baits to teach the kids fishing tomorrow, but these are the baits that I found to be the most productive for catfish/carp. There're no trouts at this time so there's no need for trout bait.

1. Whole fresh mackerels in a 1-2 lbs range. Keep them fresh as much as possible before fishing. Cut the fish in 1" x 1.5" chunks and only cut them when fishing to keep it fresh.

2. Doughbait:

- Get a jar of peanut butter
- Some corn flour
- Mango juice or fruit juice
- Sugar
- Some cheese
- Fish meal (Goldfish Flake)
Mix the peanut butter with a little Mango juice and sugar. Press the Goldfish Flake into little pieces like flour. Then add Corn Flour until the ball gets a little tough. Melt the cheese in the microwave and mix everything in it. Put the mixture in the refrigerator until fishing. Make sure the it is not too soft or it will not stay on.

3. You may get some small size nightcrawler (bloodworm) for bluegills/crappie. I'm sure the kids will love that. They don't care much about the big fish but the action.