Lextreme hacked?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

hiluxfan

Hi everyone.
I was on leave about two weeks and since my return I am unable to enter the forum from Lextreme's main page like I always did. When I click on the "V8 Forum" icon, I get an 404 error message and then diverts to some other site also called Lextreme.com. :confused:
Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

I usually just go straight to the forum by a link I have had forever. But I went to the main page and clicked that link it does exactly what you describe. It looks like the link just go broken and needs to be repaired. I don't see any hacking. Usually that page comes up as a generic place holder by the host company.

Jake

Thanks Guys!
No problem, I can still get onto my favorite forum via another route. ;)
I was just a bit worried as to why this is happening.

I HATE HACKERS AND SPAMMERS!!!
I am sure most of you are aware of the site V8.com.
It was very similar to Lextreme, with a lot of useful information.
I haven’t visited the site for a while but when I did so a few days ago I saw that it has been overrun by spammers. You cannot find anything useful now!
What are they trying to achieve by this?
Great pity! :mad:

All Spammers are trying to sell you something.

Site's that lack good management get taken over by Spammers.

Here at Lextreme the Mods are placed around the world so spam usually get's taken down and the user banned within an hour or two of it being posted. Usually before members are aware of it being posted.

The trick for all members is to report the spam thread as soon as you see it so we can take it down.

Thanks to all the mods for their hard work in keeping our site safe and clear of hackers and spammers! Much appreciated! :)
Ps. I see the link that was broken before is working again. Thanks guys!