Seller Feedback LEXAUTO does poor, and un-necessary work

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

FatCat

Took two LS400 in for a variety of maintenance. I was very clear about what work I authorized, and asked for the used parts back.
On one car, the front upper arms were replaced. Within a week, my new Bridgestones were down to the threads on the outside- obviously the front end wasn't realigned. In the past 25 years, every shop I've dealt with on front end work has done a realignment. He didn't mention that I needed to get an alignment.
Even though I had the coolant changed at Toyota just three months earlier, he said I had the "wrong type" of coolant so he changed it. I hadn't asked that it be changed nor did he call me about doing it.

On the other LS400 I asked him to do a safety check as the car was newly purchased and going on a 1000 mi trip. I specifically asked him to check all the lights. I was in a hurry when I picked up the car and didn't notice that 5 lights were not working. All he did was change the oil.

Overall, he didn't show the kind of attention to detail that I want my LS to receive.