LAX Meet

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Hello All,

We have an Australian visitor from ALSC (Australia Lexus Soarer Club) visiting our beautiful city on September 21st of 2005. We would like to host a meet the him. Here is where he will be staying Clarion Hotel LAX and would like to have a meet somewhere close to that area.

Date: September 21st
Time: 7 pm
Place: Near LAX.

We will meet first and have dinner afterward. We need your support and show the Australian our hospitality. Please join me and others..

Thanks

Lextreme said:
Hello All,

We have an Australian visitor from ALSC (Australia Lexus Soarer Club) visiting our beautiful city on August 21st to 23rd of 2005. We would like to host a meet the him. Here is where he will be staying Clarion Hotel LAX and would like to have a meet somewhere close to that area.

Date: August 22nd
Time: 7 pm
Place: Near LAX.

We will meet first and have dinner afterward. We need your support and show the Australian our hospitality. Please join me and others..

Thanks
All right! It sounds good. Do you have a exact place in mind yet? To be economically & honestly, I'd like to know where we'd eat so that I can prepare the Uncle Sam's green documents.

Thankyou to David for sending me some Lextreme gear...I received it a couple of days ago, posted from LA to my home town , Melbourne in Australia. Thanks again David!!